Men are becoming more and more groomed and fashion conscious. Because of increasing fashion awareness, men are more conscious about their good looks. Grooming habits vary with time. It is a fact that people instantly judge you by your looks. Here are essential tips for men’s grooming.
- It starts from a good body. If you take care of your body, you have done half job in making you well groomed.
- Pamper your skin. I f you want your skin to glow then drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
- Shave regularly to look your best.
- Use a lip balm regularly to keep your lips moisturized and smooth.
- Shampoo and condition your hair regularly and never let your hair look greasy and straggly.
- Hands are the more noticeable part of your body. Make sure to have neat and clean hands. Always use a good moisturized to keep your hands smooth and soft.
- After self maintenance, pay attention to dressing and styling. Clothes that are fit, well ironed and clean are important. Most of men’s personality reflects through his dressing. So don’t underestimate the importance of dressing..
- Men’s personality and overall appearance are also judged by shoes. If you are wearing formal shoes make sure they are not scuffed and dirty. They should be shiny and polish well.
- Smelling good is also essential. Pick good cologne and stick to it. After every shower use a good roll on. Don’t ever go cheap while buying perfume. Not only it reacts badly your skin but also it can never smell as good as the original.