10th Class Result 2018 Matric Search Online By Name

• Work-from-home

From Which Board you have given the Papers ?

• Lahore Board

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rawalpindi Board

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargodha Board

• Bahawalpur Board

• DG Khan Board

• Multan Board

• Faisalabad Board

• Sahiwal Board

• Gujranwala Board

• Other

• Total voters

Musa_Jutt

Mar 3, 2013
Lahore
Hello folks, i think i am on right place where i can share very important educational announcement with your guys, many people would know what i am going to share here in my thread, Recently Punjab and other provinces ready to or have been announced their SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Part II (Matric | 10th Class) and Part I (9th Class) on their portals, here i am going to answer your queries on this board so students don't get distracted by fake searches and didn't get anything.

Here below is the list of all Punjab Educational Board according to districts.

Matric 10th Class Results 2018

Board Date / Time Link

Bise Lahore Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Rawalpindi Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Sargodha Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Bahawalpur Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise DG Khan Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Multan Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Faisalabad Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Sahiwal Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

Bise Gujranwala Board Matric Result 21st July, 2018 / 10:00 A.M Click Here

we know you are very desperate about getting to know your result of SSC (Secondary School Certificate) annual exams which was help in between April or May at that time you have completed your task as a students and now its time for Educational board of Punjab which is BISE LAHORE BOARD.

Now to its time to see what you will reap in your final exams of 10th class via this link 10th class result of BISE Lahore Board .

Many students got upset while searching their result via roll number or through father name as compare to this Federal Board is the best in announcing online results for their FBISE students in all over the world.

Before getting along with exams results news have you forget about the top position holders of BISE Lahore Board?

Not!

Than visit this link for the top 3 position holder in Matric final papers. Usually they announce toppers list before the announcement of 10th SSC Part II result online. Hope you folks found it very informative because i share all the possible links where you can gather all the information related to BISE Lahore Board SSC Annual Examinations.

Here is the link for Top 3 Position holders along with the basic biography which authentic sources mentioned in their articles on education.