A Message And Gratitude To Tm

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Sab ko hi maloom hai aj kal ki breaking news....i just wanted to drop a message to the nation of TM.

yeh aik blessing hai jo TM ko naseeb hoe hai and I hope we all respect her as she has been giving respect to us from the first day she joined this forum. She has gone through almost every situation here including good and bad, what makes her special that she has treated the situations very kindly and respectfully, this is how one should act. Aik waqt tha jab unhe staff join karna ajeeb lagta tha but TM ka pure purpose dekh kar she took a step and tried to make this forum entertaining to us. Even though, she has enough responsibility that needs to be looked after, but she managed her time well and we all can see the output. Now at this stage, I hope we all kindly respect her in whatever she does for this forum later and keep supporting her in every step which will definitely lead the TM being on top.

We definitely don't know for how long she will stay with us here, but do look at her as a role model. I hope we all (especially girls) learn something from her that helps us not only in social network, but also in our life of circle.

And to @Hoorain sis, I know you can manage anything, just keep urself the same, may Allah S.W.T. give you the ajar for all the goodness you have given us. :) Aameen. Congratulation to you once again :)

And Congratulation TM on completing 7 SUCCESSFUL YEARS. It is great to witness this day.

From a silent and lazy member of TM,

Prince-Farry

@Don @RedRose64 @Pari @Shiraz-Khan @Mahen @STAR24 @Asheer @ShiXu_MiXu

tag everyone please, it will be greatly appreciated.. :)

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Sab ko hi maloom hai aj kal ki breaking news....i just wanted to drop a message to the nation of TM.

yeh aik blessing hai jo TM ko naseeb hoe hai and I hope we all respect her as she has been giving respect to us from the first day she joined this forum. She has gone through almost every situation here including good and bad, what makes her special that she has treated the situations very kindly and respectfully, this is how one should act. Aik waqt tha jab unhe staff join karna ajeeb lagta tha but TM ka pure purpose dekh kar she took a step and tried to make this forum entertaining to us. Even though, she has enough responsibility that needs to be looked after, but she managed her time well and we all can see the output. Now at this stage, I hope we all kindly respect her in whatever she does for this forum later and keep supporting her in every step which will definitely lead the TM being on top.

We definitely don't know for how long she will stay with us here, but do look at her as a role model. I hope we all (especially girls) learn something from her that helps us not only in social network, but also in our life of circle.

And to @Hoorain sis, I know you can manage anything, just keep urself the same, may Allah S.W.T. give you the ajar for all the goodness you have given us. :) Aameen. Congratulation to you once again :)

And Congratulation TM on completing 7 SUCCESSFUL YEARS. It is great to witness this day.

Prince-Farry

WS bro....
agree wid u!
bt yaar jo b hey pori journey pheeki hi rae inki. meney tu bht koshish ki k kuch meetha ajaey inki journey mey bt.... chalo jo inka naseeb :rolleyes:

Reactions: Prince-Farry

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Prince-Farry

waalaikum assalam wrwB
i m really speechless ..all these words are more than i expected and of course more than i deserve
i m lucky to be a part of this loving family jahan aap sab jaise sincere aur caring family members hain
really proud to be ur sis,,aap har kisam k halaat may firmly maire saath rahey u never let me feel bad and always encourag me even for my tiny efforts,, :)
thanx nhi kahugi {(popcorn)}

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Prince-Farry

God Bless :)

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Prince-Farry

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)

apki saari baton se ham muttafik hain balke ham ye kahenge hamne jo kehna tha aap ne keh diya

@Hoorain behna umeed karte hain aage bhi aap issi tarah sab ke sath rahengi aur ham bhi apko ye bharosa dilatae hain ke in sha Allah ham sab ka sath pehle jaise tha aage bhi waise hi rahega :)

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)

apki saari baton se ham muttafik hain balke ham ye kahenge hamne jo kehna tha aap ne keh diya

@Hoorain behna umeed karte hain aage bhi aap issi tarah sab ke sath rahengi aur ham bhi apko ye bharosa dilatae hain ke in sha Allah ham sab ka sath pehle jaise tha aage bhi waise hi rahega :)
:-ss ye tareef bohat ziada hay,,ab is sab k baad agar main proud hogai to sab bolain gey co-admin banne k baad nakhrili hoing:p
jazakallah bro it was not possible without ur support and trust :)

Reactions: saviou

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
:-ss ye tareef bohat ziada hay,,ab is sab k baad agar main proud hogai to sab bolain gey co-admin banne k baad nakhrili hoing:p
jazakallah bro it was not possible without ur support and trust :)
Allahi Barik Feek :)

koi baat nahi ji kuch apke aur bhi khaas bhai hain jo apki tang kheenchte rahenge jaise naveed /:)
@*Muslim* ne apko mubarak baad ka paigham bheja hai aur sath me ye bhi kaha hai ke thora aur intezar karlen :p

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Allahi Barik Feek :)

koi baat nahi ji kuch apke aur bhi khaas bhai hain jo apki tang kheenchte rahenge jaise naveed /:)
@*Muslim* ne apko mubarak baad ka paigham bheja hai aur sath me ye bhi kaha hai ke thora aur intezar karlen :p
huhhh unki baat na karian un se main sakht walai naraz hun [-(
btw shukrya unhe mat boliyega:p

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Assalamoalaikum wrwb...

Prince-Farry

waalaikum assalam .... bilkul sahi kaha ap ne ......... :)