A Real Dream

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Salam..maine apni eng class ke lie aik chooti si story likhi thi...so socha share karloo..pata nhi..story bhi idhar share karte hai log ya nhi..well dekhte hai ke ap logo ko achi lagti hai ya nhi..{(ladance)}
Walking through the doors of her house, she was moving towards the park and coming towards me. She looked awfully beautiful in her red dress with her hair opened. Walking fast in the thin heels, she was having a hard time balancing herself and I was eager to help but I couldn’t move because I was surprised by her perfection. Even a full moon at night is surprised by her beauty. Her eyes were sparking with happiness as if she has the entire universe beneath her two feet. Her lean and long hands run through her hair stopping every second of my breath. The sun shines in her intoxicating eyes. Her cheeks blemish with the beauty of two red roses. She is the queen of my heart. Her smile is breathtaking. Suddenly, she waves at someone while walking towards me. I figured she noticed me and suddenly I was on the highway to heaven. I waved back and ended up looking like a fool when I saw her waving at someone else. She brushes pass me and she smells more beautiful than a garden. I turn my head and see her in someone else’s arms.In less than a minute later, I felt a river flowing through my eyes.
Suddenly, I felt alone and noticed signs of sadness everywhere. I noticed leaves falling off of trees and a weird ringing noise coming from the distance. As I came back to reality, I realized that it was just a dream and it was the queen of my heart in my dreams. I forced myself to go to sleep but like any dictator I failed. What wouldn’t I do, just to see her once more? If my love for her were to be collected, the universe would end before my love.

LOL...

sana_angel

Aug 9, 2008
WAQAS!!!!!!!!!!!.........sofia and saba..yeh doono kon thi?{()|vbb{()|vbb...mujhe tumne bataya bhi nahi......and yeh kia...pehle walo ko bhoola dia...yeh kia baat hoye...arey meri saheli ban jati woh..tum bhi na..waqas...waisey ke waisey hoo....jitni jaldi dil toot ta hai..usi waqt sab ko bhola dete hoo...BTW dream girl...ahem ahem...AWWWWWWWWW end mei tumhari story sad hoogaye..I REALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU..WAS IT REALLY YOUR QUEEN OF THE DREAM...{(thinkg)}..IF THAT IS..THEN WAT AM I FOR YOU?{(thinkg)}

Reactions: ~Bahaar~

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
WAQAS!!!!!!!!!!!.........sofia and saba..yeh doono kon thi?{()|vbb{()|vbb...mujhe tumne bataya bhi nahi......and yeh kia...pehle walo ko bhoola dia...yeh kia baat hoye...arey meri saheli ban jati woh..tum bhi na..waqas...waisey ke waisey hoo....jitni jaldi dil toot ta hai..usi waqt sab ko bhola dete hoo...BTW dream girl...ahem ahem...AWWWWWWWWW end mei tumhari story sad hoogaye..I REALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU..WAS IT REALLY YOUR QUEEN OF THE DREAM...{(thinkg)}..IF THAT IS..THEN WAT AM I FOR YOU?{(thinkg)}
ufffffffff....woh doono koi nahi thi...main kia soch sakta hoo tumhare elawa kisi or ko... haan mere dream girl ki story hai...and janna chahti hoo woh dream girl kon hai..woh tum nahi hoo..woh koi thi..lakin ab tum aagaye meri zindagi mei...so u r everything for me...

Waqar Hussain

M@In ALbela M@I M@sTana
VIP
Aug 12, 2008
chand k paar
ufffffffff....woh doono koi nahi thi...main kia soch sakta hoo tumhare elawa kisi or ko... haan mere dream girl ki story hai...and janna chahti hoo woh dream girl kon hai..woh tum nahi hoo..woh koi thi..lakin ab tum aagaye meri zindagi mei...so u r everything for me...

tobaa tobaa tobaa log katna jhoot boltai hai

Waqar Hussain

M@In ALbela M@I M@sTana
VIP
Aug 12, 2008
chand k paar
sana bhabhi sachi yeh aksaar mere say baat kartai hai aur boltai hai k yaar vicky ajj main nay office main iss larki say baat ki ajj iss say dosti hoo aur pata nahi kia kia

Precious

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Sana agar aap ki bhabhi hain to yay aap ki kon say bhai ki wife hain.

Kis ko larkion say itna shaghaf hai?