always be careful.....!!!!

• Work-from-home

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
A 16-17 years old girl from my family who lives in Lahore was very excited as she passed her HSC part 1 with flying colors. She decided to celebrate her success by getting herself formally dressed. While she was removing her nail polish from nail polish remover (thinner) some quantity of the thinner accidentally fell on her clothes, she ignored it & tried to remove the jammed cap of the nail polish which she was applying on her nails. When she failed to remove it, she decided to put the nail polish’s bottle in lukewarm water so she can remove the cap easily. For this purpose she entered in her kitchen & lit the matchstick. Her that part of clothes on which thinner fell suddenly caught fire & she burned. Her mother immediately put her in water and she received burns on only few parts of her body. She was not feeling pain as the pain receptors also burned with that part of her body. While talking to her family in a normal behavior she suddenly expired (May ALLAH rests her soul in peace).

To share this grief incident is to aware you about the precautions that usually all of us don’t consider regarding perfumes, body sprays & thinners etc. As these things are in frequent use & on the other hand they are highly flammable. I am not forbidding you to use these things but please be very much careful while using the stuff on which “FLAMMABLE” warning is mention. Remember precaution is always better than cure; your minor carelessness can cause big problems. I am requesting you to share it with maximum number of people you can & pray not only for that innocent soul but all of them who met with such incidents & lost their life.

goodfrndz

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
VIP
Aug 16, 2008
محبت والا
bohat bohat zbrdast

~~~shukriya~~~

hamarey saath share krney k liye. . . . .

umeed krtey hain k aap aisay hi hamrey saath share krte rahain gey . . .. . InshaAllah

{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}​

Reactions: ~!~RoOMi~!~