Darknes will Fall
- Jun 21, 2007
here is some picz.. as u want...
1. Choose a foundation according to the condition of your skin. Strive for the most natural result possible; heavy foundation combined with dark eye makeup can create an overdone look.
2. Apply blusher after eye makeup, so you can decide how much is needed.
1. When you want dramatic eye makeup, it is best to prime with eye makeup base.
2. Outline eyes with a soft eye liner pencil at the very base of the lashes. As an alternative, use liquid eye liner on the upper eyelid. Choose the colour of your eye liner to match your eyeshadow. Black eye liner matches all dark eyeshadows.
Eye Liner Pencil
3. Apply eyeshadow to the eyelid and brow bone starting from the outer corner of the eye. With an eyeshadow shading brush, use a lighter tone of eyeshadow to blend in.
4. Apply the same dark eyeshadow on the lower lid next to the eye liner. The easiest way to do this is to use a narrow eyeshadow brush.
5. Highlight the area below the eyebrows and the inner corners of the eyes with a lighter tone of pearly eyeshadow.
6. Apply black kohl pencil inside the lower rim above the lashes. This will intensify and deepen you gaze.
7. Add lots of mascara.
1. Lip makeup is simple: apply a light pink or nude lipstick or just lip gloss. There is no need for lip liner as dark eye makeup looks best against the backdrop of discreet, natural lip makeup.
2. Choose matching eye liner and eyeshadow. Black eye liner goes with all colours.