Blue Whales Vs Black Penguins 2nd Half Quarter-final

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
yeah hint thaa.... out side the box means show bizz mai hai he nahi aur aap ne pehle bola showbiz mai yes.... yahan pe cheating shoooro ho gae hai ..... /:)
waah SHB, esay kahte hain himayat kerna good question, :p buhut he ache waqt pe aye ho aap. climax tuk rukega plzz.

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Hmmm well I have no more question to ask, will reply you in a short moment![DOUBLEPOST=1352557888][/DOUBLEPOST]Well here is my answer Mahira Khan :|
@Bela

waqas naseer

Super Star
Dec 24, 2009
mardan
Hmmm well I have no more question to ask, will reply you in a short moment![DOUBLEPOST=1352557888][/DOUBLEPOST]Well here is my answer Mahira Khan :|
@Bela
Well Sabah Unfortunately Your Answer is Wrong and the right Answer is Umera Ahmad. A pakistani female novel nigar. and drama nigar related from showbizz.
Congratulations Bela wining this Match. A dramatic win wow..... just amazing.
Wishing you best of luck in the Semi-finals.

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Well Sabah Unfortunately Your Answer is Wrong and the right Answer is Umera Ahmad. A pakistani female novel nigar. and drama nigar related from showbizz.
Congratulations Bela wining this Match. A dramatic win wow..... just amazing.
Wishing you best of luck in the Semi-finals.
Hmmm no problem I dont think so ager 14 chance bhi melte tu enhe guess ker pate,
1st- she is not women famouse the 2nd she doesnt belong to showbiz, novel writing ka aapna ek particular field hota hain. I was ready to accept my failure but not in this way neither I know her nor does princess, anyhow Congrats Bela and humrahi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.