• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
sorry shy me ne apko start me tag kia tha bt you didnt respond to islye nai kia.......
ok ap part lena ab..............
n ye btain k kahan se hain ap
Thankss.. haan mene dekha aapne tag kiya tha per pata nahien tag howa hi nahien.. me Tx- Usa se hoon..

Reactions: Bela

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
how @Sabah sis
showbiz se nai hain, sports se nai hain, politics se nai hain. to ak hi field reh gai ha na scientist ki
there was one another as well when I read the rules, let me have a look if it has not been editted.[DOUBLEPOST=1352294688][/DOUBLEPOST]Iam so sorry bela I thought waha pe music ka bhi field hain so eslie I was asking you to ask more about it. I myself letting you know to merge these two and now guess islam and music.

waqas naseer

Super Star
Dec 24, 2009
mardan
there was one another as well when I read the rules, let me have a look if it has not been editted.[DOUBLEPOST=1352294688][/DOUBLEPOST]Iam so sorry bela I thought waha pe music ka bhi field hain so eslie I was asking you to ask more about it. I myself letting you know to merge these two and now guess islam and music.
SABAH ye personality showbiz se relate kerti hei music is the part of showbiz. aap ne showbiz k bare mein ghalat answer diya tha ooper.@Bela
So the answer is yes of bela question 5.

Reactions: Sabah

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
SABAH ye personality showbiz se relate kerti hei music is the part of showbiz. aap ne showbiz k bare mein ghalat answer diya tha ooper.@Bela
So the answer is yes of bela question 5.
I thought k music k lie aap ne dusra field diya hoga ok then showbiz is the right one and extremely sorry about it Bela.

Reactions: Bela
Status
Not open for further replies.