boycott campaign, If you are Muslim Spread this....!

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
Oh my Friends…!

This message is reported to the boycott campaign will begin with the beginning of this month

God and the beginning of Meiji

2010 2010

But they are surrendering to the inevitable

&

You are never on your own

To Besawiha, Bacon had the honor to defend the Prophet

Either to the MOB Msoeha Luigi Day of Resurrection and say Oh Messenger of Allah, I said Besawiha others.

Why You are a Muslim

Why??

And do you want to intercede for you the Day of Resurrection

Everyone has heard of the film anti-Islam .. Which children Isorna killers and criminals

The excuse of freedom of opinion .. And shameful that we did not see any real culprits for the killers of children

The Jews in Palestine And the Crusaders in Baghdad, Iraq

What makes matters worse ..They are not about Siardowon Zojaaat Prophet Z God bless him and

Mothers of the Believers

So we boycott Dutch products of Holland

No one Icoowol im not benefit .. Because the Dutch companies had met this

Despicable film producer and threatened that any losses sustained as a consequence a Muslim boycott

Goods is to bear full responsibility and it Stkadhih in the Dutch judiciary and the Union as the disposal of the individual and may hurt the Dutch economy

Anasroa your religion and your Prophet

All Dutch products expire serial number

8716506 9994048716506 999404

And these are a list of some Dutch products

Ricter after the broadcast of our Prophet (peace be upon him) and the film offending broadcast of the Koran Netherlands animated film about the wives of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has a scandalous and infamous scenes, and as traders in the Netherlands Hddo MP who was allowed to broadcast in the event of definitive Ikadoh pain salmon products and upload their results, in support of the leader of mankind

Boycott the Muslims throughout the world

All types of production, the Netherlands

So please spread this message in all languages to all parts of the world ..

You are my father and my mother Iahafeena O Messenger of God.

!!!! Share!!!!

How long with this company dirty, my brother, do not buy from Nike Nike

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل Being God and yes, the proxy

This is what the ' NIKE' company did .... This is what the 'NIKE' company did ....

'NIKE' company wrote the name of 'ALLAH' on the shoes & from the back so no one will notice this ....... 'NIKE' company wrote the name of 'ALLAH' on the shoes & from the back so no one will notice this .......

IF YOU ARE A REAL MUSLIM YOU HAVE 2 FORWARD IT DON'TSTOP ......IF YOU ARE A REAL MUSLIM YOU HAVE 2 FORWARD IT DON'T STOP ......

If you are a true Muslim then send to the chat you have

' سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته..'Hallelujah and praise the number of creation and Reza himself and his throne and ink weight of his words

.. اللهم لك الحمد كما ينبغى لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك '

Oh God, you should also praise for the dignity and your face and great your power '

Reactions: nrbhayo and $HADOW