Ek Chhoti C Prem Kahaani

• Work-from-home

vamp545

Ì míśš ůř šťůpîđ fâćë
TM Star
Nov 29, 2012
Searching.....
Maine apni ghadi ki taraf dekha, dopahar ke 2 baj rahe the aur meri palken neend se bhaari ho rahi thi. I havent slept the night before and now my eyes were starting to feel a burning sensation.

"Lets have a smoke and i will sleep" I thought to myself

"God damn it man, you spent the entire last year without a single cigarette and now you are getting back at it again. Dont you remember what you had to go through the last time you quit" Was my second thought.

"Lets have a last one and thats it, no more" A third thought followed.

Main apne bed se utha aur sidhiyan utar kar ghar ke saamne, sadak ke doosri taraf bani dukaan ki taraf chala. Subah se hi main ghar ke saare khidki darwaze band kiye andhere mein betha tha isliye yun achanak bahar aane par meri already neend se jal rahi aankehn dhoop bardasht nahi kar saki.

Ek pal ke liye main ghar ke darwaze ke paas hi ruk gaya so that my eyes could get used to the bright light.

And thats when i saw them.

Vo dono vahin sadak ke kinare khade the. Dono ki umar 6 ya 7 saal se zyada nahi thi. Shayad kisi padosi ke the par maine pehle kabhi unhen yahan dekha nahi tha. What caught my interest was the nature of their conversation.

The boy was persuading the girl to marry him and the girl was saying no.

"Mujhe nahi karni tere se shaadi. Tu toh nahata bhi nahi hai" Was girl's answer.

"Main roz nahata hoon, vo bhi thande pani se. Sardi mein bhi. Tu toh aisa kar bhi nahi sakti" The boy was persistant.

"Jhooth bolta hai. Mujhe pata hai tu nahi nahata" Girl was quite adamant too.

"Achha ab roz nahaya karunga, kar le na pls"

"Nahi mujhe nahi karni"

"Kar le" He had his heart at her feet.

"Nahi na .. Main chali jaoongi yahan se"

This threat worked. The boy was scared that she might just leave so he didnt say anything for a few minutes but was back to his original question after a while.

"Tu bol toh main abhi nahake aa jata hoon, phir karegi?" He pleaded again.

"Nahi phir bhi nahi" She still refused.

"Kar le na pls ..... "He was almost in his tears.

"Main ja rahi hoon ghar" And with this the girl started walking away.

He just stood there for a few minutes, almost in tears, with his heart broken and confidence shattered. But then he thought to give it a last try, ek aakhri koshish and with this he pulled himself together and shouted after her ....

"Kar le na pls ... Behen nahi hai?"

And i burst out in laughter at that innocent cry for love.