Friendship quotes

• Work-from-home

fairy

Mar 15, 2007
If love hurts then love some more. If love hurts some more then love even more. If love hurts even more then love till it hurts no more!!!

Lollypop said to Chocolate Were the sweetest people on this earth. The chocolate said Wait, I think you have not met the person reading this message!!!

Usually I send SMS to people who are very dear, very close or very special. But in your case, I am making an exception coz you are all three!!!

Please remind me to remind you about reminding me to send this reminder that reminds me of reminding you that I am always remembering you.

People live People Die People Laugh People cry. Some give up Some will try Some say Hi Some say bye. Others may forgot U but! how can I..

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life.but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . . .u left urs in mine ?

As I watched ants crawled up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other, hope we will be like them, be in touch always...

I cant find reason y GOD made u close 2 me, but thats not question 2 be asked. May be question is : How did HE know I needed a FRIEND lik U.?

My Friendship means a little heart that never hates, a cute smile that never fades, a smooth touch that never shakes, and a strong relationship that never breaks...

Old Friends are Gold, New friends are Diamond, if you get diamond, dont forget the Gold because to hold a diamond, you need a base of Gold.

Each day with someone new, I do look and never find another you, world is full of people, I know its true, Yet no one could ever equal the FRIEND I found in YOU.

?why is it when you love someone so much that you can never find the right words to tell them??

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see. but u cant close your heart to things you dont want to feel