Ingredients: 2 bananas (blended)
2 chickos, cut into cubes
1 apple, cut into cubes
Â½ cup grapes
2tbsp lime juice
2 egg whites
Â½ tsp vanilla essence
2tbsp custard powder
Â½ litre milk
4 tbsp sugar
Chocolate flakes for garnishing
- Make custard and cool.
- In another bowl, place chicko, apple and grapes and toss them in lime juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff and gently fold in the custard and vanilla essence until well mixed.
- In tall glasses, alternately layer the chopped fruit, banana puree and custard mixture, finishing with custard on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with chocolate flakes and serve.