God is Real

• Work-from-home
Feb 21, 2009
pakistan,karachi
God is Real

Once upon a time there lived a King who did not believe in God. The King had this feeling that God is not real and it was just an imaginary creation of human beings.

It so happened that the King lost his wife soon after the birth of a child. With mother not being there, the King decided to shut the child up in a huge tall tower. He did not want the child to ever hear or think of God.

"If I lock him up in this big tower, he will never be able to hear about God," he thought.

Maids and tutors who were appointed to take care of the child were warned against mentioning the name of God to the young prince.

One day when the King came to visit the Prince as usual, he was surprised to see the boy standing before the window with head bowing down and looking out at all the beautiful flowers and colours from his window. At all the birds flying, the rivers passing by the place and the green forest beyond.

The King asked the prince as to what he was looking at. The boy said, “I am bowing to my Creator”.

Amazed, the King blurted out, “Which Creator? Who told you about Him?”

The boy replied, “No one ever told me about the Creator. I can see the beautiful world from my window. I can see the beauty of my Creator from all the nature that surrounds me. Someone must have created all these beautiful things. He must be Great. The very thought of his Greatness makes me bow my head before him.”

The king slowly walked back, a defeated man. The little prince had learnt from the nature what he had wanted him never to learn. That God is real.
http://sms4smile.com/smile-sms/smile-is-a-language-of-love-2.html

Reactions: goodfrndz

goodfrndz

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
VIP
Aug 16, 2008
محبت والا
bohat bohat zbrdast

~~~shukriya~~~

hamarey saath share krney k liye. . . . .

umeed krtey hain k aap aisay hi hamrey saath share krte rahain gey . . .. . InshaAllah

{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}​