Gustakhi-e-rasool S.a.w.w

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyz.

Banned
Nov 30, 2013
saudi arabia
Gustakhi kisi kehty hien ksi ki Shaan mian gustakhi kis trha hoti hy, Aur agr koi Hazoor pak S.A.W.W ki Baat na manien kya woh gustakhe Rasool ho ga

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

When we say Kalimah, we testify with pure intention from mind, tongue and in heart that we believe there is no other gods, objects, idols, sufis, maulanas, died people, graves, your nafs (biggest hiding fitnah and evil, hiding whispering place of shaitan) except One God and we testify that Muha mad pbuh is the last messenger of Allah.

So anyone contradict or have doubt on teachings of the Prophet, he is out of the folder of Islam and consider as Kafir, because he testified and then have doubt, and he is munafiq. On the judgment day, a punishment of munafiq is worst than non-Muslim.

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaa Saeed Ahmed
Islamic Research Foundation New York
IRFNY.com

Zeshan_love2

Banned
Dec 31, 2013
Dammam
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

When we say Kalimah, we testify with pure intention from mind, tongue and in heart that we believe there is no other gods, objects, idols, sufis, maulanas, died people, graves, your nafs (biggest hiding fitnah and evil, hiding whispering place of shaitan) except One God and we testify that Muha mad pbuh is the last messenger of Allah.

So anyone contradict or have doubt on teachings of the Prophet, he is out of the folder of Islam and consider as Kafir, because he testified and then have doubt, and he is munafiq. On the judgment day, a punishment of munafiq is worst than non-Muslim.

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaa Saeed Ahmed
Islamic Research Foundation New York
IRFNY.com
mujhe ap ki samjh aye hy jo us k bilkas mai nap ko kuch batien posho ga jo mujhe pagal bana dyti hien

k Jo Hazoor pak SA.W.W k kahy howay Qool Ki takzeeb kary, yani baatsuni un suni ker dy us pe amal na kary

jesa k hota hy,

ap kisi ko ghany bijany say mana karien aur kahey yeh mana hy,
to ap kahy yeh new zamana hy
koi rishwat lyta hy aur dyta hy to islaam main saaf hy k rashwat lyny wala dyny wala jahnumi hy
koi sood khata hy khlata hy woh b khud ko muslimaan kahy kya
kiya Islaam puri Qaiynaat k liye nahi Islaam puri Qaayienaat k liye nahi

goya woh yeh baat jaan ker b gana suny ya koi dosra amal kary jis k bary mian Hadees mian hy k woh kafir hy ya daira islaam say khraijh hy, phir b woh khud ko musliman kahy ,

kya yeh gustakhi nahi,

mare khyal mian gustakhi ki tareef yeh hy k ap koi kuc kahy ap us pe behis kary

mian nien ik musilmaan ki yaha b tareef parhi hy,

woh hy
amant daar
sach bolnien wala
gheebat na kernien wala
insaaf kernien wala
haq pe Qaiym rehnnien wala
Geerat mand

ik muslim ki yeh tareef hy,

HAdees mia nhy jo Geebat kerta hy hum main say nahi.
Jo dosroun per Zulm kerta hy hum mian say nahi.
Jo 3 juma musalsal CHory woh hum mian say nahi
jo Rishwat ly woh hum main say nahi,
jis mian haya nahi us main Emaan nahi,

Aur b bohat kuch hy Hadees mian

logh yeh sab batien jaan ker b yeh amal karien
aur phir b woh khud ko musliman kahien

kya woh musliman hy

kyaap un ko musliman kahy gay,

aur b bohat kuch hy mare swal

mgr mian byaan nahi ker skta

jo yeh sab karnien k bad b yeh kahy k mian muslim houn to kya woh Hazoor Pak .S..A.W.W k Qool ki takzeeb ker raha hy woh Gustaakh nahi

Reactions: LaaraibLikhaari

LaaraibLikhaari

Dec 14, 2013
Mumbai Meri Jaan...........
sawaal dawat e fikr dete hain...in tamaam kaamo ke karne ke baad bhi musalmaan musalmaaniyat ki category se nahi hataya jaataa lekin jahaan us ne Allaah paak ke paak bando ka waseela le liya un se faryaad ki ,meelaad shareef manaya apne Mehboob Nabi صل اللہ الیہ و سلم ka to wo fauran mushrik aur biddati aur kaafir declare kar diya jaataa hai........ye shiddat pasandi aur tassub nahi to aur kya hai..........???
janab! aap ne sawaal bahut khoob kiye lekin aap se ek guzarish hai aap ki behen ki ke plz poora durood shareef likhein. kabhi kabhaar ghalti se durood likhna ham bhool bhi jaate hain khaas kar tab jab urdu mein likhna ka irada ho..... SAW likhna achha nahi na ye ek Ashiq ka fael hai...........ok...?:)
!صلو علی الحبیب
صل اللہ الیہ و سلم

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

Blindly following your parents, imams, leaders, scholars and molvis. Ask yourself before posting answer. When was teh first time milad started? during the propeht time, sahabas time, tabeen time, taba tabaeen time, next geenrations? NO The first time started after 3 centuries after the death of the Prophet by Shia Fatimids to corrupt the religion and create fitnah between Muslim Ummah and spit the Ummah. Then later till end of 6 centuries after the death of the Prophet, the very first time completely setup by Mudhaffar of Irjil who waste too much money to create a new Eid in muslims of Milad.

That answer is enough. You dont even know 12 is not an actual date of teh propeht and unknown history but 12 is teh confirm date of death. Who yourself who will celebrate other than shaitan on the date of the death of the prophet.

Sister you dont even realize, Iblees is fooling people to get along with him and celebrate the death of the prophet not the birthday. You consult with your scholars, but you need to reach on international level scholars not scholars from perticular sect of Islam schoalrs.

I have nothing agaisnt you, but sister trying to convey true teachings of the Prophet. If you realy love him then obey his teaching of the Prophet. Study 6 ahadith books and above all study masnad Ahmed. STudy tafsir.

I promise sister, Allah will show you light of guidance and that is a promise from me if you study the entire life of the Prophet. Its a promise Allah will guide you to truth, Inshallah Tallah

Quran 3:103
And hold fast, all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves

Quran 6:153
Verily, this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous. (153)

The prophet said, shaitan will appear in human form with new teachings of Islam, but do not follow and stick with the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. Ask yourself, did you read the entire life of the propeht, did you studied the entire tafsir, did you studied the entire ahadith books. If your limit is upto local schoalrs, then you need to reachout of your limit adn reach teh right people. Do not restrict yourself in your group. If you need Jannah then you need to study hard rather then blindly joining the people who are doing wrong.

Inshallah sister i will pray for your guidance, if you realy want true light of Allah, then follow the guidelinces.

Also i request you to read the book carefully, Celebrating the birthday of the Prophet is a Bid'ah", yo uwill not find any reference of any imam or local scholars or any blind follow references, but noly from Quran and your Prophet and my Prophet.

And Allah Knows Best
Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed
IRFNY.com

Reactions: HorrorReturns

zehar

VIP
Apr 29, 2012
kya ap urdu mai ye translate kr saktey :)

Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

Blindly following your parents, imams, leaders, scholars and molvis. Ask yourself before posting answer. When was teh first time milad started? during the propeht time, sahabas time, tabeen time, taba tabaeen time, next geenrations? NO The first time started after 3 centuries after the death of the Prophet by Shia Fatimids to corrupt the religion and create fitnah between Muslim Ummah and spit the Ummah. Then later till end of 6 centuries after the death of the Prophet, the very first time completely setup by Mudhaffar of Irjil who waste too much money to create a new Eid in muslims of Milad.

That answer is enough. You dont even know 12 is not an actual date of teh propeht and unknown history but 12 is teh confirm date of death. Who yourself who will celebrate other than shaitan on the date of the death of the prophet.

Sister you dont even realize, Iblees is fooling people to get along with him and celebrate the death of the prophet not the birthday. You consult with your scholars, but you need to reach on international level scholars not scholars from perticular sect of Islam schoalrs.

I have nothing agaisnt you, but sister trying to convey true teachings of the Prophet. If you realy love him then obey his teaching of the Prophet. Study 6 ahadith books and above all study masnad Ahmed. STudy tafsir.

I promise sister, Allah will show you light of guidance and that is a promise from me if you study the entire life of the Prophet. Its a promise Allah will guide you to truth, Inshallah Tallah

Quran 3:103
And hold fast, all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves

Quran 6:153
Verily, this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous. (153)

The prophet said, shaitan will appear in human form with new teachings of Islam, but do not follow and stick with the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. Ask yourself, did you read the entire life of the propeht, did you studied the entire tafsir, did you studied the entire ahadith books. If your limit is upto local schoalrs, then you need to reachout of your limit adn reach teh right people. Do not restrict yourself in your group. If you need Jannah then you need to study hard rather then blindly joining the people who are doing wrong.

Inshallah sister i will pray for your guidance, if you realy want true light of Allah, then follow the guidelinces.

Also i request you to read the book carefully, Celebrating the birthday of the Prophet is a Bid'ah", yo uwill not find any reference of any imam or local scholars or any blind follow references, but noly from Quran and your Prophet and my Prophet.

And Allah Knows Best
Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed
IRFNY.com

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
مفتی صاحب بہت خوب -- یہ میلاد ایک برصغیر میں سستی شہرت رکھنے والے حکمران نے بنایا تھا -- اور کرتے لوگوں نے اس کو عید بنا لیا -- یہ میلاد والے غریب لوگوں کو اتنا تنگ کرتے ہیں کہ جب ان کے جلوس گلیوں سے گزرتے تو الو پیاز اور تھوم کی ریھریاں الٹا دیتے ہیں اور ساتھ میں کہتے ہیں ہمیں اپنے سے نبی سے پیار ہے ہر چیز سے

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Please send your questions at

IRFNY.com

Jazakallah

Saeed
mufti jee i got a question... I this haidth deaf or true

(#3320) Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلاَلٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُتْبَةُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ حُنَيْنٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ إِذَا وَقَعَ الذُّبَابُ فِي شَرَابِ أَحَدِكُمْ فَلْيَغْمِسْهُ، ثُمَّ لِيَنْزِعْهُ، فَإِنَّ فِي إِحْدَى جَنَاحَيْهِ دَاءً وَالأُخْرَى شِفَاءً ‏

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
:eek: han na mujhey kuch samjh hi nhi ai ab mai kya comment kron bagair samjhey :eek:
opr quote kay khula yeah mufti sahib keh rahay hain eid milad shaitan ki aik chaal hai logon ko ghumaray karnay kay lie.. humain baap dada ka deen nhi follow krna chahe.. waighara wagharai

LaaraibLikhaari

Dec 14, 2013
hidaayat hamein mil chuki Alhamdulillaah.....bas Allaah paak istiqaamat ataa kar de................
poori zindagi apne Nabi peace be upoun him ki mubaarak Aaal Auliyaa e kamileen ki gulami mein guzar jaaye..............

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
hidaayat hamein mil chuki Alhamdulillaah.....bas Allaah paak istiqaamat ataa kar de................
poori zindagi apne Nabi peace be upoun him ki mubaarak Aaal Auliyaa e kamileen ki gulami mein guzar jaaye..............
جو انسان یہ کہے اس کو ہدایت مل گئی وہ پہلے سے ٹھیک راستے پہ وہ ٹھیک نہیں ہوتا ہدایت کے لئے تحقیق کرنی پڑتی ہے مفتی صاحب کی طرح

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Praise Be To Allah,

The above hadith mentioned in Bukhari and Majah both, yes its sahih, but there is long discussion on it. But your question si if its Sahih or Daheef, yes it is Sahih?

Mentioned in Bukhari 2 times and 1 time in Majah

And Allah Knows Best
@MuftiSaeed mera aik sawal hai urdu mai pooch sakti hon ?
Assalaam O Alaikum @Star24,

Ji poochiye also aap main site per bhi pooch sakti ehin direct.

IRFNY.com

Jazakallah

Reactions: Star24

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Praise Be To Allah,

The above hadith mentioned in Bukhari and Majah both, yes its sahih, but there is long discussion on it. But your question si if its Sahih or Daheef, yes it is Sahih?

Mentioned in Bukhari 2 times and 1 time in Majah

And Allah Knows Best

Assalaam O Alaikum @Star24,

Ji poochiye also aap main site per bhi pooch sakti ehin direct.

IRFNY.com

Jazakallah
@mufti jee.. what is science in it.. please tell us detail... home bee is dirty thing why should we dip it in the glass.. why not to use clean things

LaaraibLikhaari

Dec 14, 2013
ham ne tehqeeq ki aur mazhabe ahl e sunnat aur maslak e Aalahazrat ko qubool kiya............aur aaj mere dil mein sukoon hai woh sukoon jo is se pehle kabhi na tha kyun ke woh wahi batate hain jo Huzoort صل اللہ الیہ و سلم ke zamaane aur sahaba e kiraam aur tabieen ke waqt se hai ...woh haq hain , haq hain aur haq hain................................
aaj bhi main tahqeeq karti hon aur jab bhi un ki books parhti hoon dalaael se qaail aur un ki muhabbat mein mazeed giriftaar hoti hoon..............
I love my Peer!

Status
Not open for further replies.