Heaven Or Hell? Your Choice

• Work-from-home

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013

For those who answered their Lord’s Call [believed in the Oneness of Allah and followed His Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم i.e. Islamic Monotheism] is Al-Husna (i.e. Paradise). But those who answered not His Call (disbelieved in the Oneness of Allah and followed not His Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم), if they had all that is in the earth together with its like, they would offer it in order to save themselves (from the torment, but it will be in vain). For them there will be the terrible reckoning. Their dwelling-place will be Hell; and worst indeed is that place for rest.
( سورة الرعد , Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #18)

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
Music wisper of shatan...

Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari:
that he heard the Prophet saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, ‘Return to us tomorrow.’ Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.”
Sahih Bukhari :: Book 7 – Drinks :: Volume 69 :: Hadith 494

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from ALLAH), then indeed you will be one of the Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers)
Al-Baqara :: Chapter #2 :: Verse #145