Hello, I am Turk and I love Pakistani and Pakistani people very much :)

• Work-from-home

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Hello, I have a small forum site in Turkey, I want your evaluation ...

https://hakikat.gen.tr

I would like to chat with my Pakistani brothers, get to know each other and share the culture, civilization and history of our countries. Please comment on the topic or add as a friend ... We will have built a beautiful bridge between Turkey and Pakistan that is bonded by heart.

If you have time, please visit my forum site and become a member. In terms of language, there is also the option "English" at the bottom of the Forum.

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011

I would like to chat with my Pakistani brothers, get to know each other and share the culture, civilization and history of our countries. Please comment on the topic or add as a friend ... We will have built a beautiful bridge between Turkey and Pakistan that is bonded by heart.

If you have time, please visit my forum site and become a member. In terms of language, there is also the option "English" at the bottom of the Forum.
Hello .. welcome here ..
And my English ends here. How can I join an English forum if I only know Urdu?

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Hello .. welcome here ..
And my English ends here. How can I join an English forum if I only know Urdu?
اگر آپ صرف اورڈوپا ہی جانتے ہیں تو ، آپ ہمارے فورم پر گوگل ترجمے کے ساتھ لکھ سکتے ہیں ... :) اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اس اچھ ،ی ، محبت اور احترام کو جو ہمارے ساتھ اس خوبصورت دل میں سے گزرتا ہے اس کو بانٹ سکیں۔ پاکستانی عوام اور ترک عوام ایک دوسرے کو پیار ، خلوص اور اعلی جذبات کے ساتھ سپورٹ اور پیار کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا ، میں توقع کرتا ہوں کہ خاص طور پر پاکستانی میرے فورم میں شریک ہوں۔ شکریہ . : ڈی

If you only know urduca, you can write on our forum with google translation ... :) The important thing is to be able to share the goodness, love and respect that passes through that beautiful heart with us. The people of Pakistan and the Turkish people support and love each other with affection, sincerity and the highest feelings. Therefore, I expect Pakistanis in particular to participate in my forum. Thanks . :D

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011
اگر آپ صرف اورڈوپا ہی جانتے ہیں تو ، آپ ہمارے فورم پر گوگل ترجمے کے ساتھ لکھ سکتے ہیں ... :) اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اس اچھ ،ی ، محبت اور احترام کو جو ہمارے ساتھ اس خوبصورت دل میں سے گزرتا ہے اس کو بانٹ سکیں۔ پاکستانی عوام اور ترک عوام ایک دوسرے کو پیار ، خلوص اور اعلی جذبات کے ساتھ سپورٹ اور پیار کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا ، میں توقع کرتا ہوں کہ خاص طور پر پاکستانی میرے فورم میں شریک ہوں۔ شکریہ . : ڈی

If you only know urduca, you can write on our forum with google translation ... :) The important thing is to be able to share the goodness, love and respect that passes through that beautiful heart with us. The people of Pakistan and the Turkish people support and love each other with affection, sincerity and the highest feelings. Therefore, I expect Pakistanis in particular to participate in my forum. Thanks . :D

But I write roman urdu. Aur roman urdu ki to translation nhi hoti shayid

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
But I write roman urdu. Aur roman urdu ki to translation nhi hoti shayid
جتنا ہو سکے لکھیں اور میں ترجمہ کرنے کی کوشش کروں گا۔ آپ کے ملک میں یقینی طور پر ایسی انٹرنیٹ سائٹیں موجود ہیں جو رومن اردو کو انگریزی میں یا رومن اردو کو اردو میں ترجمہ کرسکتی ہیں :)

Feb 22, 2012
جتنا ہو سکے لکھیں اور میں ترجمہ کرنے کی کوشش کروں گا۔ آپ کے ملک میں یقینی طور پر ایسی انٹرنیٹ سائٹیں موجود ہیں جو رومن اردو کو انگریزی میں یا رومن اردو کو اردو میں ترجمہ کرسکتی ہیں :)
THERE are may sites which can translate Romans to Urdu easily.. though it will take some practice to master that.

Reactions: PARAzitCELL
Feb 22, 2012

Most welcome :)