Help help plz

• Work-from-home

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
jazz here is ur required essay,i think it is about 1 page..if u want to edit something u can

Role of Media
The media plays a very important role as a source of information,education and entertainment.media plays a vital and important role in everyone's life.It helps and provides vital information to the people. if somebody is living in a small town, media is the only tool which provides latest information about the whole world. May be the sources are different, person, TV, radio, Internet It has the power to speak boldly against wrong politicians. The media gives voices to the poor people. When nobody listens to a man only the media raises his voice.media help us to know current affairs on the spot.it is very useful for us because media is a source of spreading awareness in the society. It definitely plays an important role in the welfare of the society. it is also a fact that it's too much intervention in everything is a matter of concern. sometimes, just for making money an insignificant news is given so much priority that the real news is not even brought into the notice Yes, it also entertain us but entertainment' we mean healthy entertainment and not that non sense tv serials.. So at last like science it is a tool which we have to use by our judgement to provide maximum satisfaction side by side without harming ourselves because media has good side as well as bad side none of the sides can be ignored.

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
no thnx dear:)

Era_Emaan123

Jul 13, 2018
Asslam o alaikum
Everyone I'm new here

Can you please write an essay on
1. My first painting
2. My first cooking experience

For class 3 students just 5 lines

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Asslam o alaikum
Everyone I'm new here

Can you please write an essay on
1. My first painting
2. My first cooking experience

For class 3 students just 5 lines
Walekum Salam,

If this is your homework then you should do it yourself. We can help you write it but writing it for you will not be a good idea for you.

Era_Emaan123

Jul 13, 2018
Walekum Salam,

If this is your homework then you should do it yourself. We can help you write it but writing it for you will not be a good idea for you.
Thank you
But it's not my homework
I just need for my friend
Hope you understand ☺