• Work-from-home

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Assalam alaikum bhaiyo aur bheno kasei ho ap sab ?
meet our new member @fatimanoor yei ap sab sei milna chati ha chalo sab ek ek kar kei apnei ap ko introduce karwao aur hamare new member ko welcome karo shabash :)

@S_ChiragH @Fanii @Fantasy @Rubi @Shizu @NailaRubab @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @Tasawwur @Shiraz-Khan @saviou @Pakhtoon @shzd @Hoorain @MIS_MaHa @innocent_jannat @InnocentDavil @mARYAm_X_Swaggy @Raat ki Rani @Seap @cute bhoot @h@ider

galey milney kaa to nahi bolo gi naa??

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Thank you so much everyone. I have added my Introduction. Let me paste here too. As this is all about me :)

Name : Fatima Noor

Hobbies : Quran explore, Cooking, Web designing, Traveling, Shopping, Hangout with friends

About Me: I am the ordinary girl, And i was passing so ordinary life before just like we usually passed... In 2012, due to some reasons i stopped listening music though i was badly addicted. After that i made a FB page, and then i keep exploring Islam, keep reading book and made some efforts to share with all. In between these two years, i kept listening lectures, Taking online classes, And then in this year i started online Quran translation class on FB. Alhamdolillah. And in this Ramadan , My AIM started to listen Durah e Quran and recitations of Quran translation with tafseer. These are all my self efforts and i am happy with the transformation of my life to betterment day by day. Now my AIM of life to regulate in Namaz. As NAMAZ is the success key to jannah. In sha ALLAH.

Other than this i am a project manager by profession. I don't have any interest to talk about my professional capabilities.

Anyone can ask valid question. I will definitely answer in detail.

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
Thank you so much everyone. I have added my Introduction. Let me paste here too. As this is all about me :)

Hobbies : Quran explore, Cooking, Web designing, Traveling, Shopping, Hangout with friends

About Me: I am the ordinary girl, And i was passing so ordinary life before just like we usually passed... In 2012, due to some reasons i stopped listening music though i was badly addicted. After that i made a FB page, and then i keep exploring Islam, keep reading book and made some efforts to share with all. In between these two years, i kept listening lectures, Taking online classes, And then in this year i started online Quran translation class on FB. Alhamdolillah. And in this Ramadan , My AIM started to listen Durah e Quran and recitations of Quran translation with tafseer. These are all my self efforts and i am happy with the transformation of my life to betterment day by day. Now my AIM of life to regulate in Namaz. As NAMAZ is the success key to jannah. In sha ALLAH.

Other than this i am a project manager by profession. I don't have any interest to talk about my professional capabilities.

vry gud masha Allah nyc to meet u sis:)

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Assalam alaikum bhaiyo aur bheno kasei ho ap sab ?
meet our new member @fatimanoor yei ap sab sei milna chati ha chalo sab ek ek kar kei apnei ap ko introduce karwao aur hamare new member ko welcome karo shabash :)

@S_ChiragH @Fanii @Fantasy @Rubi @Shizu @NailaRubab @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @Tasawwur @Shiraz-Khan @saviou @Pakhtoon @shzd @Hoorain @MIS_MaHa @innocent_jannat @InnocentDavil @mARYAm_X_Swaggy @Raat ki Rani @Seap @cute bhoot @h@ider

Jazakillah Khair Wafa for creating this for me. May ALLAH make this forum useful for me and my sharing create also an impact to others. And most important to be have a good circle around . Ameen

Reactions: Zach and Wafa_Khan

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK

MA SHA ALLAH glad to know about you
our changing hobbies story
is similar
keep posting and stay in touch :)

Reactions: Wafa_Khan

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
MA SHA ALLAH glad to know about you
our changing hobbies story
is similar
keep posting and stay in touch :)
Jazakillah khair Chirag.
The people are lucky who brought up in islamic way. Unfortunately our country culture is not as , as this suppose to be. And that is why this happen. But this is the blessing of ALLAH that He is One Who Turn my Heart to HIM.
Alhamdolillah.

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Jazakillah Khair Wafa for creating this for me. May ALLAH make this forum useful for me and my sharing create also an impact to others. And most important to be have a good circle around . Ameen

arry aap sirf Circle me kyun rehna chhti hen.. yahan ki squares and rectangles b kafi achy hen.. haan Triangles problematic hen un se bachiye gaa :p