Horrorreturns Mufti Sahib I Got Question For You...

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
HorrorReturns Mufti sahib i got question for you... There are two people.. a bad muslim and a good Kafir. People say Good Kafir will go to the hell in the end... and bad muslim.. it doesn't matter how bad he is.. will go to the heaven.

Answer

Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

Similar question had opposed several times, its a discussion in details but i will try to make it short, Inshallah, you will understand the base point of being Muslim and a non-Muslim.

A mother gave birth to 2 sons, A and B. A loves his mother and obedient but a sinner and naughty but yet A knows she is his mother and both together happy. On the other hand B is a very pious son, no sinner or naughty, quite, very educated person, but strangely, B truely does not accept his mother as her birth mother and called a neighbor woman his mother.

Who is more beloved to the mother, A or B. Ofcourse A because A is giving pure true right to his mother even though he is sinner or naughty but still mother loves A, because A call her, his mother but B simply deny his mother as pure mother who gave birth to him. The mother gets her feelings hurt and tell B you are out of my life and never come back and you will go to hell no matter how good personality you are based on denying your mother and calling someone else, your birth mother.

Similarly, Allah created His creations to obey Him and not consider other creator or helper other than Allah. But shaitan deceived humanbeings putting their on other things other than the One who created them. Allah is the only One to be accepted as creater, helper and sustainer. Non-Muslims are deceived by shaitan and these people accept others as their helper and sustaine and deny Allah as their actual creator.

Similar to a mother example, Allah said they reject me and I reject them also and end up in hell. On the day of judgment heaven and hell will be based on a simple 1 question. Who is your creator, helper, sustainer, source of provider. Allah said in Quran, He will command the non-Muslims to call those whom you called in this world to help you.

Pakistan is 90% involved in shirk, kufr and Bidah and the s holars of Pakistan is kept deceiving them and leading ignorant people towards Hell.

May Allah give them Hidaaya, Ameen

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaar Saaed Ahmed
Islamic Research Foundation New York
http://www.irfny.com

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Thank you very Saeed sahib.. I agree majority of Pakistani are taking pagan rituals as Islam.. Mohramm rallies.. Eid Milad un Nabi.. Birth Day... These are all pagan rituals

Reactions: MuftiSaeed

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
HorrorReturns Mufti sahib i got question for you... There are two people.. a bad muslim and a good Kafir. People say Good Kafir will go to the hell in the end... and bad muslim.. it doesn't matter how bad he is.. will go to the heaven.

Answer

Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

Similar question had opposed several times, its a discussion in details but i will try to make it short, Inshallah, you will understand the base point of being Muslim and a non-Muslim.

A mother gave birth to 2 sons, A and B. A loves his mother and obedient but a sinner and naughty but yet A knows she is his mother and both together happy. On the other hand B is a very pious son, no sinner or naughty, quite, very educated person, but strangely, B truely does not accept his mother as her birth mother and called a neighbor woman his mother.

Who is more beloved to the mother, A or B. Ofcourse A because A is giving pure true right to his mother even though he is sinner or naughty but still mother loves A, because A call her, his mother but B simply deny his mother as pure mother who gave birth to him. The mother gets her feelings hurt and tell B you are out of my life and never come back and you will go to hell no matter how good personality you are based on denying your mother and calling someone else, your birth mother.

Similarly, Allah created His creations to obey Him and not consider other creator or helper other than Allah. But shaitan deceived humanbeings putting their on other things other than the One who created them. Allah is the only One to be accepted as creater, helper and sustainer. Non-Muslims are deceived by shaitan and these people accept others as their helper and sustaine and deny Allah as their actual creator.

Similar to a mother example, Allah said they reject me and I reject them also and end up in hell. On the day of judgment heaven and hell will be based on a simple 1 question. Who is your creator, helper, sustainer, source of provider. Allah said in Quran, He will command the non-Muslims to call those whom you called in this world to help you.

Pakistan is 90% involved in shirk, kufr and Bidah and the s holars of Pakistan is kept deceiving them and leading ignorant people towards Hell.

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaar Saaed Ahmed

Wa-3laekumussalaam
JAZAKALLAAHU KHAER..

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca

Answer

Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaar Saaed Ahmed

Walekum Salam,
Really like your answer. Very well explained. However I am not sure about your last statement. I do agree with you and horrorreturn that a lot of them are derailing from the right path, but do you know 90% of Pakistani Muslims ?

I know how people love to point fingers at people like you(who talks about Islam), but my intention is only to find out the accuracy of figure you posted above.

Thanks

Reactions: Asheer

Asheer

ஜÇatch-me'ıf U-caŋஜ
Super Star
Feb 10, 2013
Karachi
Walekum Salam,
Really like your answer. Very well explained. However I am not sure about your last statement. I do agree with you and horrorreturn that a lot of them are derailing from the right path, but do you know 90% of Pakistani Muslims ?

I know how people love to point fingers at people like you(who talks about Islam), but my intention is only to find out the accuracy of figure you posted above.

Thanks
that's what i wanted to say....... had some hesitation bcz islam section sy door he rehta hu :s

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Walekum Salam,

Thanks
Assalaam O Alaikum,

90% is a roughly number based in investigation since 2007. Pakistan and India are the biggest countries which involves in Shirk and Bidah. You can start your survey and ask anyone in pakistan what sect or group they belong to, hardly you will find anyone who will i do not blindly follow anyone. Hanafias are debating Deobandis and everyone is fight Brelvis. ALl leaders are fighting to prove they are right. But dont even realize Allah is only right rest everything is false.

Its nothing but a shaitan creating Fitnah, thats why Allah mentioned in

Quran 6:153

Verily, this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous. (153)

and

Quran 3:103

And hold fast, all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves....

Thats bottom anought to instruct Muslim Ummah to stay away for fitnah and fighting on minor things. 1st verse said stick with Quran and Sunnah and do not get off the straight path and 2nd verse said same thing to hold tight to Quran and not divide.

Thats why i alwasy instruct people to stop labeling yourself so and so, else on the day of judgment you will be standing with them, and the people who stick with Quran and theteachings of the Prophet they will be standing by the Prophet. This is the truth, who ever claim they belong to so and so sect or group of Islam they will be standing with their leaders, scholars and imams and maulanas.

The best fourt imams of the history even clearly said, do not follow me, but ignorant later generation started debating between four imams.

The second part of the Kalimah is follow the prophet, thats a Muslims Kalimah and there is period after Muhammad. It is ignorant people who following their imams.
Jazakallah

Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed
IRFNY.com

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalaam O Alaikum,

90% is a roughly number based in investigation since 2007. Pakistan and India are the biggest countries which involves in Shirk and Bidah. You can start your survey and ask anyone in pakistan what sect or group they belong to, hardly you will find anyone who will i do not blindly follow anyone. Hanafias are debating Deobandis and everyone is fight Brelvis. ALl leaders are fighting to prove they are right. But dont even realize Allah is only right rest everything is false.

Its nothing but a shaitan creating Fitnah, thats why Allah mentioned in

Quran 6:153

Verily, this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous. (153)

and

Quran 3:103

And hold fast, all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves....

Thats bottom anought to instruct Muslim Ummah to stay away for fitnah and fighting on minor things. 1st verse said stick with Quran and Sunnah and do not get off the straight path and 2nd verse said same thing to hold tight to Quran and not divide.

Thats why i alwasy instruct people to stop labeling yourself so and so, else on the day of judgment you will be standing with them, and the people who stick with Quran and theteachings of the Prophet they will be standing by the Prophet. This is the truth, who ever claim they belong to so and so sect or group of Islam they will be standing with their leaders, scholars and imams and maulanas.

The best fourt imams of the history even clearly said, do not follow me, but ignorant later generation started debating between four imams.

The second part of the Kalimah is follow the prophet, thats a Muslims Kalimah and there is period after Muhammad. It is ignorant people who following their imams.
Jazakallah

Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed
IRFNY.com
Walekum Salam
thank you . You make sense. Is there any way I can get complete detail on that study from 2007 ?
The thing is you made a very strong statement "90% involved in shirk". 90% may follow this or that molana or firqa and yes most of them strive to prove others wrong rather than proving themselves right. But, at the end most of them don't contradict/deny with any basic Islamic belief.

I just personally believe that if we are not fully sure, we should not throw out numbers like that. Just saying this as a Muslim.

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

When a Muslim says a Kalimah, it has to be pure from anything related to shirk. How about you start survey polling system online to collect views and polls, who sect or group you belong to and later you will realize a very few pure Muslims do not follow anyone and rest everyone is labeling themselves.

Do you agree people in pakistan pray , and recite quran, but yet belive on taweez, on depend on others and follow blindly their imams? On the judge day a Muslims gets heaven or hell based on one simple question, Who is your "Ilaah". Muslims in pakistan pray and yet involved in personal desires, do you know following nafs desire is a part of shirk. Many years before, pakistan was a very blessed country. But then later disasters and siasters, yet the people of paksitan do not understand the clear signs of Allah for being punished, expenses, poverty, richer getting richer, pooer getting poor, police and everyone is corrupt, because everyone is involved in Haram transactions, liek rishwat, selling false merchandise, milawat in oil, milk food etc. Politicians starting business of involve Riba, Shias are distroying pakistan because of business of fornication mostly done by shia. According to the Hadith, when people do not follow Quran and Sunnah, Allah will send them leaders like them for punishment.

A very few people left in Pakistan who suffering but yet didnt lost their faith in Allah. Every individual has to chang, everyone in Pakistan points at others, but dont look at themself first.

Each individual is cell of community, when one cell is corrupted entire body gets corrupted. Each individual has to change following true teachings of the Quran and Pure Hadith. I am not here to start debate or argument but to present a truth.

Global Security estimates that 50% of Pakistani Muslims are Barelvi, 20% Deobandi, 18% Shi'a, 4% Ahle Hadith, 2% Islmaili, and other 2%. The International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore estimates that 60% of Pakistani Muslims are Barelvi Sufi, 15% Deobandi; 20% Shi'a, 4% Ahl al-Hadith; and 1% other.

May Allah give everyone undrstanding of true Islam, Ameen

Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed

Reactions: Don

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
In pakistan... fortune telling shirk is common... Grave worshipping is common... Breveli people go to the graves of saints and ask for help... They think the Dead are living in their graves and they ask help from Allah... There is drug business very common on the graves of saints.... Peeers try to loot general public through religious disguise... 11 Shareef is common looting system for money.... in the name of 11 Shareef, hyena in the sheep clothing go to every house for chanda

Zeshan_love2

Banned
Dec 31, 2013
Dammam
Thank you very Saeed sahib.. I agree majority of Pakistani are taking pagan rituals as Islam.. Mohramm rallies.. Eid Milad un Nabi.. Birth Day... These are all pagan rituals
Asalam O Alaikum,

Kya hal hy janab,

Pehli baat Diloun Ki Haqeeqat Allah janta hy,

Aur mufti saab ap nien isy khud say itni lambi daleel di hy, Ap nien to Quran parha hy, Ap is ko kehty , k Sura-e-Al-Imran ko translation say parho ibtida mian hi Allah nien is k matliq btya hy,

aur ap pakistan ko kiyo taaq laga k bethy howay hien,

Dill k Bheed Allah janta hy,

ap kis trha keh skty hien

mufti saab abh na kehna please nahi to

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Asalam O Alaikum,

Kya hal hy janab,

Pehli baat Diloun Ki Haqeeqat Allah janta hy,

Aur mufti saab ap nien isy khud say itni lambi daleel di hy, Ap nien to Quran parha hy, Ap is ko kehty , k Sura-e-Al-Imran ko translation say parho ibtida mian hi Allah nien is k matliq btya hy,

aur ap pakistan ko kiyo taaq laga k bethy howay hien,

Dill k Bheed Allah janta hy,

ap kis trha keh skty hien

mufti saab abh na kehna please nahi to
دل کی حقیقت کی بات کرتے ہیں -- دل میں تو سب خدا کو ہی پکارتے ہیں -- ہندو بھی اللہ کو پکارتے ہیں -- کافر بھی -- لیکن ان کا طریقہ غلط ہے -- اب غلط طریقہ کیا ہے -- غلط طریقہ یہ ہوتا ہے جو اسلام سے ثابت عید میلاد اسلام سے ثابت نہیں -- محرم کے جلوس اسلام سے ثابت نہیں -- اور مزاروں پر منتیں مانگنا -- جلسے جلوس -- پیروں کے پاؤں چومنا -- ان کی گیندیں اٹھانا - بلا وجہ ان کو سر چڑانا -- طاہر ال قادری کی طرح -- یا سبز گنبد کی عبادت کرنے والوں کی طرح -- یہ سب اسلام نہیں ہے

Reactions: Hoorain
Status
Not open for further replies.