Mobile Software Incoming Video Call Ringtone

• Work-from-home

KPK

Jan 23, 2018

Do you want that when your love one calls you, your favorite video is played on your call screen? I introduced my android app named as Incoming video call ringtone. If you people are bored from your default call screen theme you just set your favorite video ringtone for incoming calls. You just select your favorite video ringtone and then see when anyone called you; your favorite video is playing on screen. Replace your call screen theme with the video from your gallery, choose your desired video and set as call video ringtone. Change your call screen theme with the exciting call ringing tone. Answer your incoming calls in a better and new way. Call ringing tone provides you call screen slide along with answer call and reject call buttons. It provides you a lot of fun. Select your favorite video for incoming calls and enjoyed that moment. App name tells that what actually happens by using it. Set my tone video phone ringtone and listen to your favorite video before you are answer incoming call. If you want that your phone looks more attractive when anyone is calling you then you just have to use my app incoming video call ringtones.

download