Introduction

• Work-from-home

Chine Potato

May 13, 2008
Karachi, Pakistan
Salam. Chine Potato is here to looking for friends. I am couch potato plus mouse potato and I come from China. My husband calls me Chine Potato. And I love it. I want to speak good Urdu not broken one. And I want to make friends with Pakistanis. I love Pakistani People bcs they are very good friends and they are humorous.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
hey ... NI HOW MA :)

let me tell you something .. by registering to this forum u already thousands of good Pakistani forums... just stay in touch for more firends... and we will all you to speak pure and good URDU..

Good To See you

haseeb

Apr 24, 2008
hi Chine Potato,,,,

Welcome to Pakistan...
How long you have been here ????
and how u found pakistan ???
waiting for your response

take care
bye

Chine Potato

May 13, 2008
Karachi, Pakistan
Thanks to all friends here. Salam O Alaikum. Chine Potato is one of my favority names. Muje be bhot pesant hai. I start to know Pakistani people when I came to Dubai. I found they are very good mannered and polite. Specially they are humorous. My husband is from Karachi, he is my best friend. The Pakistan I know is through him and other Pakistani friends. Pakistani people are very intelligent and hardworking. They have lots of good qualities that I believe they deserve much better life. It doesn't matter now how long I live in pakistan, because Pakistan is no more strange land for me, I call Pakistan my home.

Chine Potato

May 13, 2008
Karachi, Pakistan
Greeting and Reply

Salam O Alaikom. I wish the rest of my life I will live in Pakistan with my family my children and children's children. I found Pakistan a country I can make my life meaningful here. I found Pakistan a country I love to call my home.

haseeb

Apr 24, 2008
Hello Chine ,

Well its nice to have you have you here
wish you all the best here in Pakistan...

take care
bye

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
Welcome Chine :{(*
Well nice to see ya here n Thxz (SHAY SHAY) 4 ur cuteeee comments about Pakistan and itz people
I hope u'll enjoy here.... {()|dddd

Waqar Hussain

M@In ALbela M@I M@sTana
VIP
Aug 12, 2008
chand k paar
~*~*~ MOST WELL COME ~*~*~

*~* Heartiest Welcome To T.M Forum *~*

~*~*~ Enjoy Your Stay At This Friendly Place ~*~*~

~*~*~And Share With Us Some Quality Posts ~*~*~