Islamic Motivational Quotes

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Asalam-o-alaikum Wrwb :)
From today I'll be starting to post Islamic Motivational Qoutes including some ayats of the Quran (with images desgined by me and some others designs) which will help us to get to know more about Allah and about Allah's plan during our harsh and good times, about life, sufferings, and overcomes.​
In sha Allah will get motivations on what to do when everything seems impossible and there is no hope we think, which is merely an assumption but not a truth. :)
anyone who want to share is highely appreciated..​
Best Regards Sabah :)
In the End everything Belongs To Allah
tumblr_mnlxt9vtyN1qiyoe1o1_500.png

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
From today I'll be starting to post Islamic Motivational Qoutes including some ayats of the Quran (with images desgined by me and some others designs) which will help us to get to know more about Allah and about Allah's plan during our harsh and good times, about life, sufferings, and overcomes.​
In sha Allah will get motivations on what to do when everything seems impossible and there is no hope we think, which is merely an assumption but not a truth. :)
walikumu salaam

ahan sis bhot hi acha thread start kia ap ny :) i will be share later ..

Reactions: Sabah

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Everything is under his Control.
There are signs in everything we see,
That points us to his greatness.
Everything Happens According to his Permission.
Allah keeps track and looks after everything,
Even a black ant on a black rock on a black moonless night.
08fc5fb45617ee08d576941d47c75b5a.jpg

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011

walaikumusslaam... ma sha ALAH nice silsila sabah sis :) keep it up meko tag b krna her post me X_X ;)

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
beautiful work humesha ki tarha ;;)

isma33

TM Star
Jul 7, 2013
in ur heart

ahan v nys {()|asf