Job In Rawalpindi College Of Commerce Wah Cantt

• Work-from-home

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi
Job in Rawalpindi College Of Commerce Wah Cantt Job, Academic, Administrative Team 18 May

Rawalpindi College Of Commerce Wah Cantt Job, Academic, Administrative Team 18 May
RAWALPINDI COLLEGE OF COMMERCE WAH CANTT.

CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

We are seeking following highly motivated, self driven, experienced and Career oriented Male/Female individuals to be part of our academic/Administrative team. Qualification: M.Com, MBA, ACMA. M.Phill, MS. Finance/Economics MSc. Mathematics, Chemistry. MA. English, Urdu, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies.

Attractive Pay Package will be offered according to Experience & qualification.

Candidates possessing Higher Qualification / Experience will be preferred. Application along with Cv's must reach on the following address by 25rd May. 2013.

A-30, LA LA RUKH, THE MALL WAH CANTT.

Tel: 051-4533030,4532475 E-mail:[email protected]

@NamaL @Fa!th @Sana_20 @huny @Advocate @RedRose64 @Miss_Tittli @marib @Azeyy @Chaya

StuartLaw

Nov 19, 2015
I don’t prefer Jobs at all, I feel it’s far better to do proven work and that’s why I go with Forex trading, it’s easier with OctaFX broker and makes me comfortable with working. I feel great in every way to do with their lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and then is even swap free account there to further help, it’s all epic and helps with working and enhances our chances greatly.