3 pyaj
1 tsp garam masala
3-5 garlic (lasan)
1 cup. tomatoes, boiled & skinned
salt (namak) to taste
1 1/2" ginger (adrak)
1 tsp red chili powder

How to make kofta curry:

* To make the koftas, grind the meat with all the other ingredients.
* Make small balls with this mixture.
* Deep fry these balls till golden brown and keep aside.
* For the curry, stir fry the onions, garlic and ginger till golden brown.
* Mix in the rest of the curry ingredients with enough water to make a gravy.
* Bring it to a boil, mix in the fried koftas and simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for 45 mins.
* Decorate with cut coriander leaves before serving.
* Serve hot

Reactions: dream girl

Mukul

Sep 1, 2020
I throughly mixed with your curry thoughts..I loved it so much. But, Yaa I have my own type of procedure let's have a look and try it if you like.

For the Lamb Kofta:

500g sheep mince

25g garlic

25g ginger

3 spring onions, finely hacked

Small bunch of new coriander

2 teaspoons every one of ground cumin, coriander, garam masala and stew powder

3 hot chillies, finely hacked

Salt and dark pepper

For the curry:

8 cloves garlic

30g ginger

2-3 green chillies

5 cardamom units, softly slammed

1 cinnamon stick

Teaspoon every one of cumin, coriander, stew powder, garam masala

2 tins of tomatoes, blitzed utilizing a blender

50g spread

2 tablespoons nectar

A large portion of a lemon, squeezed

Ginger matchsticks, new coriander and pomegranate seeds to serve

Sunflower oil

Strategy:

To start with, make the sheep Kofta. Mesh the ginger and garlic into a bowl with the sheep mince and the remainder of the fixings, preparing liberally with salt and dark pepper. On the off chance that you have a stand blender , utilize this to consolidate the mince for a decent five minutes. If not, blend very well in with your hands. Spread with stick film and chill until you make your sauce.

For the curry sauce, utilize a food processor to slash the ginger, garlic and chillies to a glue. Or then again grind the ginger and garlic to a glue and finely cleave the chillies.

Include 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil to an enormous dish over a medium warmth (I like to utilize a huge sauté container). Include the garlic, ginger and bean stew glue and fry for 5 minutes until brilliant yet not consumed.

Include the cardamom, cinnamon stick and flavors and mix until fragrant (around 2 minutes)

Include the tomatoes and a decent crushing of salt to the dish. Stew until decreased significantly (around 30 minutes)

Check the flavoring and include in the event that fundamental, at that point include the spread and nectar and cook for a further 10 minutes.

In the interim, heat the flame broil to high for the Lamb Kofta. Form the Kofta blend into golf ball measured balls. Barbecue for several minutes on each side, until brilliant.

Add the Lamb Kofta to the curry sauce and stew for five minutes or something like that, until the Kofta are cooked through. Polish off by including the lemon squeeze and mix through. Taste for preparing and change if fundamental.

Serve the Lamb Kofta Curry in bowls finished off with ginger matchsticks, pomegranate seeds and with some soft rice as an afterthought.