Lawndale Theater In Chicago

  • Work-from-home

zehar

VIP
Apr 29, 2012
26,600
16,300
1,313
The Lawndale, which opened in 1927, was located in the North Lawndale community on Roosevelt Road at Pulaski Road. It was a rather large neighborhood movie house, seating 2,000, which later featured burlesque, and after that, movies once more, before it was closed in 1963. It was known as the Rena Theater in its later years. Most recently, the former theater had housed a church.
 
Top