Letter to the editor

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
A Masjid (Mosque) goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to Masjid (Mosque). "I've gone for 30 years now," he wrote, ..."and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 Lectures. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the Imams are wasting theirs by giving Lectures at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column, much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher.

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this: They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not gone to Masjid (Mosque) for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!"

When you are DOWN to nothing.... Allah (SWT) is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible! Thank Allah (SWT) for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
A Masjid (Mosque) goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to Masjid (Mosque). "I've gone for 30 years now," he wrote, ..."and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 Lectures. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the Imams are wasting theirs by giving Lectures at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column, much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher.

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this: They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not gone to Masjid (Mosque) for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!"

When you are DOWN to nothing.... Allah (SWT) is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible! Thank Allah (SWT) for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!

beshak:)
JAZAKALLAH for sharing

Reactions: ~Prince-Farry~

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar

JazakAllah Khair Here I would just mention this Ayah:
“Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds. (The Cattle 6.162)”
if we read and follow it with All Verses of the Quran and Hadiths of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) so InshAllah we will never go astray...

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....

beshak
very nice sharing JazakAllah khair

Reactions: ~Prince-Farry~

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
Yes true said.................If you dnt Faith In Allah...Nothing in thz world for you...