• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
I am so thanksful to all of you as you taking participation especially to Anaaya Ali, Tooba, sona, asma24 as well as to alls especially to Sajid Bhai, who give me lot of favour and those who keep alive and active this "Live with RR - Yoursks", but here i would like to make request to TM Co-Administrator (RR) please due to my extra ordinary busy and hectic tough schedule i am not going to continue this thread, so please mere excuse to accept karte hue aap next guest ko invite kar len and will if possible continue this later on...

I hope you people mere iss excuse to accept karte hue mujhe thanks kehne ka moqa zuroor denge...

thanks and Regards to TM

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
TM BOHT HI MAZE KA FORUM HAI YAHAN K MEMBER BOHT FRNDLY HAIN.
TM ki sb se achi baat yeh k TM ek esa forum hai jahan sb kuch yani fun aur k sath sath boht sekhne ko milta hai..
sb member boht cooperative hain,humesha help karne k liye tyar rehte hain
mood jesa b ho TM pe aa k acha ho jata hai,is liye yahan jo aata hai yahin ka ho kar reh jata hai:)
Allah TM boht boht taraqi dy..Ameen

ameen summa ameen...

thanks for your such a nice comments about TM on behalf of me........

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
I am so thanksful to all of you as you taking participation especially to Anaaya Ali, Tooba, sona, asma24 as well as to alls especially to Sajid Bhai, who give me lot of favour and those who keep alive and active this "Live with RR - Yoursks", but here i would like to make request to TM Co-Administrator (RR) please due to my extra ordinary busy and hectic tough schedule i am not going to continue this thread, so please mere excuse to accept karte hue aap next guest ko invite kar len and will if possible continue this later on...

I hope you people mere iss excuse to accept karte hue mujhe thanks kehne ka moqa zuroor denge...

thanks and Regards to TM
ya mughe feel ho gaya tha k ap again bz ho gaye hain.. itz okz no problem:)

Reactions: yoursks
Status
Not open for further replies.