Love of Turkey, Pakistan and Azerbaijan

• Work-from-home

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
I think, It's all about Gallipoli campaign. is not it?🙄
I have read about this a bit. Specially about Ottoman Commander Mustufa Kamal Pasha who fought bravely and wisely with Allied Forces and with some of the unscrupulous, treacherous Turkish rulers who preferred their luxury to patriotism.. Turkey's war history is truly glorious. And I have always been impressed by the bravery of the Turkish forces and nations ..In my life, I have read many of the examples In which the Turkish people have really shown their love for Islam and their country. & to be honest, i always consider Turkey as my second homeland.❤Because Pakistan and Turkey have a lot in common in terms of historical aspects and bravery ... and both countries have always preferred Islam and patriotism over everything ...

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
I have listened before the last portion of this video. But the first portion is new for me. in this portion , way of his singing is just like a rapper.🙄
But I really like the 2nd portion of video...It's looks cute to say...
İşimde Allah
Dilimde Allah
Zikrimde Allah
Fikrimde Allah
Aklımda Allah
Aşkımda Allah
Aslımda Allah
Kanımda Allah
🙃😻

Last edited:
Reactions: PARAzitCELL

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
I think, It's all about Gallipoli campaign. is not it?🙄
I have read about this a bit. Specially about Ottoman Commander Mustufa Kamal Pasha who fought bravely and wisely with Allied Forces and with some of the unscrupulous, treacherous Turkish rulers who preferred their luxury to patriotism.. Turkey's war history is truly glorious. And I have always been impressed by the bravery of the Turkish forces and nations ..In my life, I have read many of the examples In which the Turkish people have really shown their love for Islam and their country. & to be honest, i always consider Turkey as my second homeland.❤Because Pakistan and Turkey have a lot in common in terms of historical aspects and bravery ... and both countries have always preferred Islam and patriotism over everything ...
Çanakkale defense in the First War: Great resistance started in Gallipoli ...

If you want to read with all the details, I will send you a small summary of our official history with the link ...

1620206228704.png

You wrote very meaningful and beautiful things, I was very touched. I am very glad that I have such a knowledgeable, interested believer friend and many more in Pakistan. Health to your heart, dear servant of ALLAH, how well do you think.

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
I can't understand it ,except for a few words.., but the music is very sad🥺
Unfortunately, its translation cannot fully reflect that feeling, it is wrong ... It is a very beautiful folk song.
Hey On Beşli

Tokat-Hamdi Tüfekçi-Nida Tüfekçi

Hey Onbeşli Onbeşli
Tokat Yolları Taşlı
Onbeşliler Gidiyor
Kızların Gözü Yaşlı

Aslan Yârim Kız Senin Adın Hediye
Ben Dolandım Sen De Dolan Gel Beriye
Fistan Aldım Endazesi On Yediye

Hey On Beşli - Hey Fifteen Fifteen

Tokat-Hamdi Tüfekçi-Nida Tüfekçi

Hey Fifteen Fifteen
Tokat Roads with Stones
The Fifteen Goes
Girls' Tears

Aslan Yârim Girl, Your Name Is Hediye,
I Wandered, You Are Too Filled, Come Ever
Fistan I Got Endazesi to Seventeen

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Awwwwwwww..the really cute one...😀 ( But I can't Understand😐)
Turkish language is one of my fvrt languages & is at number four in my prefered list. I always wonder how beautiful Turkish language is. I applied for Turkey a few months ago , and I thought to learn Turkish language there, 😍,.
I am mostly interested in Arabic and Urdu languages, and I even think of going to Pakistan one day just because of this. But I haven't learned both Arabic and Urdu yet, I can only understand the words a little ...

🙃😇