Oct 7, 2013
Here i am giving you some elite forums list

Earnings:

5 cents per thread
4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $2

Join Now
Plz use my referral link to join and be sure to check the referrer name as "imranskfuuast". I will be very thankful to u if u join under me.

Earning Palace is a legit site.

You earn 2.5 cents a reply and 3 cents a thread.

You get 25 cents to refer your friends which indeed is a excellent amount!

EP pays to Paypal and Liberty reserve, $2 minimum for LR and $5 minimum to Paypal.

Join Now
Plz use my referral link to join and be sure to check the referrer name as "imranskfuuast". I will be very thankful to u if u join under me.

Site pays 0.04 per thread and 0.03 per post, not bad at all..

As in any other PTP, is better to jump in early to take as much advantage as we can and generate some good profit from it.
Hope this one can stay around for a long time, see you there guys !!

Join Now

Thecashchat is the great Paid To Post forum...im member here for long tiem :x
And was get paid so many times..
This is a detail..

How Much You Earn?

* Reply Post - $0.03
* Thread - $0.03

Refer Paying - Non - Paying Sections ! to Check How Much you Can earn from Every Section

Earn $1.50 for referring Friends to The Cash Chat Forum (Condition he Should be active and make minimum 35 Spam Free Posts) (Report about your referrals at Payout Time.)

To refer people you must use your referral link.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin = $0.01

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 400 Gold Coin to LR, AP, PM, RP, GDP.

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

Copy Paste Stuff is not allowed here if members only copy paste threads from other forums they will get infraction.

Members must Need to include referral link in Thread if anyone fail to add his thread will get deleted.

We encourage Quality and pay well to posters who post good qualified posts. We do not tolerate spam, if you still insist on spamming with single lines or senseless posts we still will pay you but not at the same rates. We will pay you only 1/3 of the regular rates.

Minimum Payout -

$4 to Liberty Reserve
$4 to Alertpay
$4 to PerfectMoney
$4 to RoutePay
$4 to GlobalDigitalPay

Join now

sheraz12345

Oct 21, 2013
Hyderabad,sindh
Here i am giving you some elite forums list

Earnings:

5 cents per thread
4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $2

Join Now

Earning Palace is a legit site.

You earn 2.5 cents a reply and 3 cents a thread.

You get 25 cents to refer your friends which indeed is a excellent amount!

EP pays to Paypal and Liberty reserve, $2 minimum for LR and $5 minimum to Paypal.

Join Now

Site pays 0.04 per thread and 0.03 per post, not bad at all..

As in any other PTP, is better to jump in early to take as much advantage as we can and generate some good profit from it.
Hope this one can stay around for a long time, see you there guys !!

Join Now

Thecashchat is the great Paid To Post forum...im member here for long tiem :x
And was get paid so many times..
This is a detail..

How Much You Earn?

* Reply Post - $0.03
* Thread - $0.03

Refer Paying - Non - Paying Sections ! to Check How Much you Can earn from Every Section

Earn $1.50 for referring Friends to The Cash Chat Forum (Condition he Should be active and make minimum 35 Spam Free Posts) (Report about your referrals at Payout Time.)

To refer people you must use your referral link.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin = $0.01

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 400 Gold Coin to LR, AP, PM, RP, GDP.

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

Copy Paste Stuff is not allowed here if members only copy paste threads from other forums they will get infraction.

Members must Need to include referral link in Thread if anyone fail to add his thread will get deleted.

We encourage Quality and pay well to posters who post good qualified posts. We do not tolerate spam, if you still insist on spamming with single lines or senseless posts we still will pay you but not at the same rates. We will pay you only 1/3 of the regular rates.

Minimum Payout -

$4 to Liberty Reserve
$4 to Alertpay
$4 to PerfectMoney
$4 to RoutePay
$4 to GlobalDigitalPay

Join now

DavidPiccolo

Sep 13, 2015
In mai se sari sites band ho gaye hain sirf First wali ko chor k. Mai samajhta hoon ise behtar ha k hum koi dhang ka kam kare jese k Forex trading jis se banda boht hi achi tara gain kar sakta ha aur sukoon se aur apni marzi se kam kar sakta ha. Mai filhaal OctaFX broker k sath kam kar rah hoon jin k zariya har cheez mai boht sukoon rehta ha kiu k yahan kam spread se le kar 50% tak deposit bonus shamil ha to ya sab chezo se boht asani hoti ha kam karne mai.