Meesha Shafi

• Work-from-home

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Meesha Shafi

Meesha Shafi began her career as a fashion model in Pakistan, and is now a L'Oreal spokesperson. She began singing in a Pakistani rock band, and soon began her very popular solo singing career. While being one of the most coveted singers in Pakistan, she diversified and has acted in two feature films, one of which being The Reluctant Fundamentalist, for which she also provided a song for the soundtrack. She's married to musician Mahmood Rahman, and has one daughter with him.

Personal life

Meesha Shafi was born into a Muslim
family in Lahore. She is the daughter of actress Saba Hameed and actor and director Waseem Abbas . She also has a brother Faris Shafi who is a Singer. She is the granddaughter of famous Pakistani Urdu Writer Hameed Akhtar.

DesiGirl

TM Star
Dec 14, 2013
Faisalabad
lo ji @Chaya aap ki share ki gai sab celeberities main jo sab sy ziada mujhy pasand hy wahan aap ny mujhy tag he nai kia how unfair you are :mad:

hehe just kidding... is bandi ki voice mujhy barhi pasand hy.. i had've heard her songs when she was in a band named "overload".. is ky songs barhy zabardast thy.. but ab yeh apny aap ko kharab kar rai awaaz ko

Reactions: Chaya

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
lo ji @Chaya aap ki share ki gai sab celeberities main jo sab sy ziada mujhy pasand hy wahan aap ny mujhy tag he nai kia how unfair you are :mad:

hehe just kidding... is bandi ki voice mujhy barhi pasand hy.. i had've heard her songs when she was in a band named "overload".. is ky songs barhy zabardast thy.. but ab yeh apny aap ko kharab kar rai awaaz ko
shorrrrrrry siso bhoool gyi well mujhy bhi voice pasand meny jugni me suni just :p

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
haan jugni mein tu "fassklaas" kisim ki voice thi... mager overload ky gaany suno ager aap ki nature ko suit karty hein tu boht he maza ay ga sun ker
hmm meny nhi suna na