2 large pita breads, split horizontally
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup cooked boneless meat or chicken pieces
1 tbsp green chillies, diced
1/2 cup sliced green bell peppers
1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Place the pita breads on two pizza trays.
- Divide one cup cheese equally among the two pita breads.
- Spoon meat/chicken mixture over cheese. sprinkle green chillies, bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- To serve, top with additional cheese and lettuce as soon as the pizza is out of the oven and still hot.