Mother Of My Heart Passed Away :(

• Work-from-home

Untamed-Heart

❤HEART❤
Hot Shot
Sep 21, 2015
I am extremely sad to hear about the demise of your mother. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. May God give you all the strength you need. It hurts me a lot to hear about the sudden demise. I extend my heartfelt condolences and support to you and your family during this difficult time. Once again my sincere sympathy and condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother. May you get the strength to handle the unfortunate situation.

taziat.jpg

Reactions: raaz the secret

Silent_lyf

Heart's Raaz
TM Star
Sep 20, 2013
I am extremely sad to hear about the demise of your mother. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. May God give you all the strength you need. It hurts me a lot to hear about the sudden demise. I extend my heartfelt condolences and support to you and your family during this difficult time. Once again my sincere sympathy and condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother. May you get the strength to handle the unfortunate situation.

View attachment 111320
Oh I am so sorry... RIP :(

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012

View attachment 111320