News Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

• Work-from-home

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

Pakistan successfully tested a surface-to-surface, short-range ballistic missile Nasr,

Nasr, a multi-tube ballistic missile of Hatf series can hit with atomic warhead up to 60kms, according to a statement by the Inter Services Public Relations.

What is purpose to test these Missile. Every day drones kills your people. World isn't afraid of you?

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
nice sharing nelli and salah ,,, we are strong our defense power
What defense!!!. Are you kidding, Everyday NATO drones cross your border and kill your people. Purpose of defense is to secure people from enemies?
You might have defense but you don't have strong defense.

Reactions: New Wolf

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
drone attack are doing after permission of government and every nation have authorize to strong its self defense

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
drone attack are doing after permission of government and every nation have authorize to strong its self defense
So what else you except from government. A government which allows enemies to kill its people can also allow to kill you. So where is defense??? You said about nations tell me which nation allows other nations to kill its people. You don't have any defense. You have missiles but they are useless.

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
dron attack and ballistic missile experiment are two different things so kindly stoped now

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
dron attack and ballistic missile experiment are two different things so kindly stoped now
You words aren't making any sense. First you said, you have defense and now you are saying "There is differece between missile and drone". I think you should learn something about civil defense
Civil defense, civil defence (see spelling differences) or civil protection is an effort to protect the citizens of a state (generally non-combatants) from military attack. It uses the principles of emergency operations: prevention, mitigation, preparation, response, or emergency evacuation, and recovery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_defense
and in last you are stoping me from what?. Don't use your power in illegal way. This is public foram and i think i hadn't said any thing wrong. If you are true than prove me how i am wrong?

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
the only thing is ............k aaj kal pakistan ko pakistan nai rakha jaa ra........balki har koi apni hi hukoomat chalaye jaa raha hai........aur beech main peeesi jaa rahi hai awam.................ALLAH hum pe rehem kare aur in luteron se nijaat dilaye:mad::mad::mad:(Ameen)

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

y dun u go and give advice to our president or whoever ................may b dey lisen to u
Officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Urdu: اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکِستان) is a parliamentary republic and sovereign state in South Asia. Now let me tell you what is Sovereign State

A sovereign state is a state with a defined territory on which it exercises internal and external sovereignty, a permanent population, a government, independence from other states and powers, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.[1] It is also normally understood to be a state which is not dependent on, or subject to any other power or state.[2] While in abstract terms a sovereign state can exist without being recognised by other sovereign states, unrecognised states will often find it hard to exercise full treaty-making powers and engage in diplomatic relations with other sovereign states.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state
Yet you are saying to me that i should inform your president. If i should inform your president than what all Pakistanis are doing. Why they elected a wrong president. Why there is no justice in Pakistan. Why Pakistan is Sovereign_state. What is all about this.

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Urdu: اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکِستان) is a parliamentary republic and sovereign state in South Asia. Now let me tell you what is Sovereign State

Yet you are saying to me that i should inform your president. If i should inform your president than what all Pakistanis are doing. Why they elected a wrong president. Why there is no justice in Pakistan. Why Pakistan is Sovereign_state. What is all about this.
my dear frnd.............i know watever is going on in Pakistan nowadays n all da bad situations are not just created by one person or its not only fault ov d politicians.........its created by our public too..........dey made a wrong choice while choosing the president to run dis country.........but u know wat
before dese damn politicians get a position.......dey make so many promises to da public dat dey are going to do dis n dat......m sure.......or may b its true dat Asif Zardari himself may hv said to people dat he is gonna make some good changes into the country........he is gonna improve the bad condition ov our country n so on.........but all it is about da money.........wen dey get respect, popularity n money........dey r just changed........dey forget about the cuntry n just think abt dereselves n dere families
u r saying k why v pakistani not doing anything.............so may b u r rite........but u should watch d pakistani news channels where the public is expressing their problems, dere situations and injustice ........also, many people are getting killed in Pakistan ........wat's dere fault? its just dat dey are trying to show d president to luk at his country's condition and wake up as soon as he can

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

my dear frnd.............i know watever is going on in Pakistan nowadays n all da bad situations are not just created by one person or its not only fault ov d politicians.........its created by our public too..........dey made a wrong choice while choosing the president to run dis country.........but u know wat
before dese damn politicians get a position.......dey make so many promises to da public dat dey are going to do dis n dat......m sure.......or may b its true dat Asif Zardari himself may hv said to people dat he is gonna make some good changes into the country........he is gonna improve the bad condition ov our country n so on.........but all it is about da money.........wen dey get respect, popularity n money........dey r just changed........dey forget about the cuntry n just think abt dereselves n dere families
u r saying k why v pakistani not doing anything.............so may b u r rite........but u should watch d pakistani news channels where the public is expressing their problems, dere situations and injustice ........also, many people are getting killed in Pakistan ........wat's dere fault? its just dat dey are trying to show d president to luk at his country's condition and wake up as soon as he can
Are you trying to say Pakistani are fools!!!!!!! because as you said, they believe in promises of Liars (politician)

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Good news, Pakistan should be prepared. Internal unity is also very important.
How does this verse imply on Pakistnai, If you read this verse with context, the ayah is for believer who were honest to God, but case of Pakistanis is different, they are more honest to money and nato than God, I m sorry to say but it is truth. Today if non believers were fear Pakistani than they wouldn't kill civilian by drone attack.