Questions........

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!

eyes

if you can read this you have a strange mind too can you read this? only 55 people out of 100 can
i could not believe that i could actually understand what i was reading the phenomenal power of human mind according to a researcher at cambridge university, it does not matter in what order the letters in a word are the only important thing is that the first and last lette be in right place, the rest can be total mess and you can still read it woithout a problem this is because human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word a s a whole,Aamzing huh? yeah and i always thought spelling was important if you can this forward i
t:spit
\

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011

2nd .. eyes..

if you can read this you have a strange mind too can you read this? only 55 people out of 100 can
i could not believe that i could actually understand what i was reading the phenomenal power of human mind according to a researcher at cambridge university, it does not matter in what order the letters in a word are the only important thing is that the first and last lette be in right place, the rest can be total mess and you can still read it woithout a problem this is because human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word a s a whole,Aamzing huh? yeah and i always thought spelling was important if you can this forward it

\​

ans is 6