Quotes On Mother:))

• Work-from-home

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
“But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519330][/DOUBLEPOST]
“How’s my mom? My mother’s well, like a painting—a Motherwell.
”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519358][/DOUBLEPOST]
“No man is poor who has a Godly mother.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519378][/DOUBLEPOST]
“The truth is, every son raised by a single mom is pretty much born married. I don't know, but until your mom dies it seems like all the other women in your life can never be more than just your mistress.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519407][/DOUBLEPOST]
“The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519436][/DOUBLEPOST]
“I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it's something that anyone can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad - but it carries a certain taste of memory.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519456][/DOUBLEPOST]
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519479][/DOUBLEPOST]
“A mother's body remembers her babies-the folds of soft flesh, the softly furred scalp against her nose. Each child has it's own entreaties to body and soul.”
[DOUBLEPOST=1348519506][/DOUBLEPOST]
“If writers write, then rangers range. And I’d like to wake up every morning and be a mother, so I could eat my own clothes.”