Reality Of Brotherhood

• Work-from-home

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi
It is very important that the wealthy of this ummah take a significant portion of their money for the assistance of their needy brothers and sisters. This is the reality of the brotherhood that Prophet SAW mentioned of this ummah:

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim] He SAW also said, "The faithful are like one man: if his eyes suffers, his whole body suffers." [Muslim] ...

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. The piety is here, (and while saying so) he pointed towards his chest thrice. It is a serious evil for a Muslim that he should look down upon his brother Muslim. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith; his blood, his wealth and his honor. [Muslim]

Allah's Apostle SAW also said, “Verily, Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, will say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I was sick but you did not visit Me. He will say: O my Lord, how could I visit Thee when Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He will say: Didn't you know that a certain servant of Mine was sick but you did not visit him, and were you not aware that if you had visited him, you would have found Me by him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food but you did not feed Me. He will say: My Lord, how could I feed Thee when Thou art the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Didn't you know that a certain servant of Mine asked you for food but you did not feed him, and were you not aware that if you had fed him you would have found him by My side? (The Lord will again say O son of Adam, I asked you for something to drink but you did not provide Me with any. He will say: My Lord, how could I provide Thee with something to drink when Thou art the Lord of the worlds? Thereupon He will say: A certain servant of Mine asked you for a drink but you did not provide him with one, and had you provided him with a drink you would have found him near Me.” [Muslim]

This topic cannot be stressed enough. It is also one of the signs of the accepted Hajj! When Prophet SAW was asked about the signs of an accepted Hajj, he SAW said: sweet tongue and generosity.
@S_ChiragH @Asheer @Fa!th @Nelly @Rubi @hoorain @Miss_Khan @Mahen @sherry2112 @Iceage-TM