Runs in the Family

• Work-from-home

Dark

Darknes will Fall
VIP
Jun 21, 2007
Title: RUNS IN THE FAMILY
One day Laloo appeared on KBC(Kaun Banega Crorepathy) with him he brought his entire family. First question : One + One? Laloo thinking : uses all lifelines and answers three Amitji : Sorry Laloo wrong jawaab groans from laloo`s family : give him one more chance give him one more chance Amitji feeling sorry for distraught laloo, decides to give him another go so he asks Laloo : three + two? Lalloo answers :six Amitji cannot believe it, but because Laloo`s family begs for him to give Laloo another chance, he does Amitji : Laloo last chance, three + three? Lalloo sweating answers six Amitji is silent, suddenly there is a roar from laloo`s family: give him one more chance, give him one more chance...

Title: Headache
A doctor got a call from a very excited woman, “My son just swallowed ten aspirins, what’ll I do?” He replied, “Give him a headache, what else?”

Title: THE HORSE
This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and whacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan. He asks, "What was that for?" She replies, "What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it?" He says, "Oh, honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on." She is appeased and goes off to work around the house. Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting. He says, "What's that for this time?" She answered, "Your horse just called."-