Sabah's Journey On TM

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Asalam-o-alaikum Wrwb!
It's quite impossible to write down your long time memories in just 500 words,
but I still tried to manage it though, and Here Starts my Journey.

Sabah's Journey On TM

My journey starts from the year 2008 and upto Now this journey is in progress,
I spent my 4 years in this Community, I know still there are many members with whom I'm not that frank and familier, may be due to my short time activity here, but by my opinion, I've still allowed plenty of my time here.

How did I become a member of this Forum?

One Day I was searching for an urdu poem so I start googling it and got a link of my poem through TM, I visit the site and read the poem, simply I just registered myself.
On that time I was very keen of making friends (Girls specially),so I thought why not to find here.
I start looking for friends and wanted to chat with some in chat box, but due to my newbie status I needed to make some posts and should have a good reputation, that I would be allowed to chat in chat box or to VM or PM someone.
I was not eager of posting much so after a week I just get bored and I left TM, for a long time I didn't visit the forum and I just forgot that I was ever registered here.
It was 29th of August 2009 (my 19th Birthday) I openned my Mail box for checking my Birthday wishes sent by friends, where I had a mail from TM as well, and I was wished for my Birthday, It was very supprising for me, I pondered for a min and said: A place where I just had a short time they remembered and wished me on my Birthday , HOW? (on that time I didn't know about the procedure of this automatic Birthday wish from a site ).

Hence, I intend of joining back and I logged in,and then in my profile I saw some Birthday wishes from those members with whom I had never chatted even a single word, after seeing this I felt really honored and pleasure, and that was the day I connect to forum and I joined Back TM.
At The Beggining I only preffered reading Islamic and informative posts, because I didnt know about posting much, Like where and what to post?
But Later as the time passed I get to know about posting and everything else, eventually my enthusiasm of making friends changed into to posting.

One day I visit a thread which was related to "banning Pakistani cricketers from playing in the IPL," Certainly a serious disscussion was going on and some indian members did also participate, Don was the thread starter and it was my first time replying in a serious disscussion with many members, I stick to that topic till the end, and that was the topic where I got attention of many members as a serious person, because on that days my atitued in TM was very reserved and serious.
I had some arguments with members too specially with Atif if he remembers, so nobody had a view point of having friendship with me,However I was also not interested of making friends , just had to do my own work.

How did I find a good friend through TM?

A day I had a Casual gupshup with a member in TM bethak, that was the first member in TM who started to ask me many questions, we had a friendly conversation. the next day I recieved a friend request from the same person and Later he asked me to add him in Massenger too, because of his religious personality I couldn't deny him and added him, I thought we would be just like a one day chat buddies and the next day will delete him, but I had no idea that our friendship will last till today, and He is no one else but Saviou.
He became a really good and pious friend of mine Alhamdulilah and till today he helped me in different situations wether it was about Islamic teachings or some other issues, he was there.
Recently I made some more friends too with whom I enjoy Staying here, and All of them are amazing, funny and lovely people MashAllah, such as: Yoursks Bro, SHB ( I like when he calls me De De) , Hoorain, PF, Annaya Sweety,Atif, Fahad, Wasif Bro and some others,they may dont know but Honestly I consider them as a Good Friend of mine.

Many UPs and Downs come when you connect to majority of people and the same I faced here too, but like others I never intend to leave TM.
Leaving is not the right choice to make rather than facing and proving youself and your intentions.
TM give me a good friend, and besides giving a friend it gave me a chance of improving myself by posts which I read from others and which I made my own, Iam thankful to each member here because their existance made this platform successful.
I thank RR too because she helped me for my PS classes and incouraged me in many situations, I guess she helps more than a Co-Admin.

TM staff work is also appreciating, their new Innovations and ideas of creating contests and threads are incredible, specially Eid contests, Ramdan Contests and some others were so enjoyable.
I really enjoyed last year Ramadan and Eid with TM.
surely this Platform is for friends, so be a good friend with eachother its the place that many members including me visit to refresh their mind, to gain and share knowledge, so help them and help yourself too.
My best wishes to All
Sabah

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
Walekum Assalam we wb...:):)
Wow awsome article sis appreciated...
Aapne mujhe bhi article likhne ke liye hausla dila diya:p
Thank you for mentioning my name too in ur friend list:):)
JazakALLAH Khair

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
Wssalam u aliakum Wrwb
sachii parh k acha lga..ap k safr k bare me jaan kar b:)
ise kehte hain article:-bd
hum ne to mirch masale wali kahani likh di thi;))
mera b naam likha frndz me boht khushi ho{(yahoo)}
ap meri bari sister ki tarha hai(kyun ap palao boht acha banati hain is liye;) ) aur decent & helping hain:)
may Allah bless u sis{(hug)}

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
waalaikum assalam
Ahaan very nicely written article :-bd
nice journey and nicely described in 500 words :p
GUD LUCK!

Last edited:

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Thank you All and Finally mere Profile theek hugae aur TM Birthday ka jho itna intezaar tha, aaj without koi activity khatam hugae. /:)

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
wa'laikum us salaam...,
mashaAllah bare behtreen andaaz maen aapne apne safar ke baare maen bayan kya hai in very short term...,
well done and wish you best of luck for your this journey...

Reactions: hoorain