Sar Zameen-e-pakistan Round 1 ^_^

• Work-from-home

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012

How are u all ? i m here to wish All of u ?

Happy Independence Day :joy

:joy

thrOugh the cOntest :p is me mujhy meri cOntry pakistan :joy

:blush

k liye apna lOve :x :* emOtiOns + feelings shOw karni hy :happy

here i gO ;)

JASHAN -E- AZADI MUBRAK HO..
Pakistan's independence day (also known as Yom-e-Istiqlal (Urdu: یوم استقلال )) is observed on 14 August, the day on which Pakistan became independent from British rule within then what was known as the British Raj in 1947. The day is a national holiday in Pakistan. The day is celebrated all over the country with flag raising ceremonies, tributes to the national heroes and fireworks taking place in the capital, Islamabad. The main celebrations takes place in Islamabad, where the President and Prime Minister raise the national flag at the Presidential and Parliament buildings and deliver speeches that are televised live. In the speech, the leaders highlight the achievements of the government, goals set for the future and in the words of the father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam, bring "Unity, Faith and Discipline" to its people

14 August is a National holiday of Pakistan. In the capital Islamabad and in all major cities of Pakistan the Government Offices are lit up as well as all the larger skyscrapers. Flag hoisting ceremonies and cultural programs take place in all the provincial capitals. In the cities around the country the Flag Hoisting Ceremony is done by the Nazim (Mayor) belonging to that constituency. In various private organisations the Flag Hoisting Ceremony is carried out by a Senior officer of that organisation. Schools and colleges around the country organise flag hoisting ceremony and various cultural activities within their respective premises. Families and friends get together for lunch or dinner, or for an outing. Housing colonies, cultural centres, and societies hold entertainment programmes and competitions.

Other events include: Changing of the guard at the mausoleum of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Mazar-e-Quaid, Wagah Border ceremonies, fashion and musical concerts, both sides releasing prisoners that may have crossed each others borders.

Happy independence day to all Pakistanis everywhere. :)

Allah Taala Hamaray Mulk Ko hamesha Salamat Rakhay ameen :)

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...Azadi,

Tanzeem, itehad, eemaan,

Quid ka peghaam,

Tanzeem , itehad, eemaan,

Khawab key paak meharabaan,

Jaisay rooh, jissam o jaan,
Janta hai sara jahan,

Tauheed, ijtehad, meezaan,
Momin ki pehchaan,

Jab sab imtehaan,

:-bd

Zahir-o-ghaib ka neeeshaan,
Sar zameen-e-Pakistan,

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...azadi

Qurbani ki bahoon mein,

Milti hai azadi,

I would like to share a few sayings of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah that reminds us of our duty to this great Nation and Country.
My message to you all is of hope, courage, and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.

:happy
· With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
·
My young friends, I look forward to you as the real makers of Pakistan, do not be exploited and do not be misled. Create amongst yourselves complete unity and solidarity. Set an example of what youth can do. Your main occupation should be fairness to yourself, to your parents, in fairness to the state, to devote your attention to your studies. If you fritter away your energies now, you will always regret.
·
Finally, let me tell you, fellow citizen, Pakistan is a land of great potential resources. But to built it up into a country worthy of the Muslim nation, we shall require every ounce of energy that we possess and I am confident that it will come from all whole-heartedly.

PrOud tO be A Pakistani :-bd

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Great migration of 1947 independance of Pakistan :-bd

Regards
Aks_

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
@Don @RedRose64 @saviou @Pari @Aks_ @STAR24 @Shiraz-Khan @Fanii @Parisa_ @Zahabia @Guriya_Rani
@Abidi @Ahmad-Hasan @Aayat @aishagull @AR @Akaaaash @Afsaan @Arzoo-E-Dil @Armaghankhan @Angel_A @Amaanali @Ajnabhi @-Anna-
@amerzish_malik @Arz0o @Arzoomehak @Aqsh_Arch @Asheer @attiya @Atif-adi @Awadiya @Aaylaaaaa @Ayesha-Ali @Afnan_
@Barkat_ @Babar-Azam @Blue_Sky @Blue-Black @Bela @Baarish @Brilliant_Boy @Binte_Hawwa @bilal_ishaq_786 @badsha_
@Chief @chai-mein-biscuit @CuTe_HiNa @Cheeky @Charming_Deep @colgatepak
@Danee @Dard-e-Dil @Dua001 @DevilJin @Dua_ @Dreamy Boy @dur-e-shawar @diya. @errorsss
@Fahad_Awan_Huh @Faiz4lyf @Flower_Flora @Fizaali @fahadhassan @furkaan @Fatima- @FatimaJee @France-Boy
@genuine @gullubat @Gul-e-lala @gulfishan @huny @H@!der @H0mer @H!N@
@hania7012 @Hoorainn @HWJ @hariya @Haider_Mk @Iceage-TM @i love sahabah @italianVirus @illusionist @Island_Jewel @ijazamin
@junaid_ak47 @Justin_ @Jahanger @Just_Like_Roze @jimmyz @kaskar @lovely_eyes @LaDDan @Lost Passenger @Lightman @LUBABA
@Mano_Doll @Mahen @Meerab_ @maanu115 @Mantasha_Zawaar @Manxil @Marah @Mas00m-DeVil @marib @Menaz @minaahil @Mehar_G786
@Meekaeel @MSC @Minal @mrX @MukarramRana @MumS @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @Mawaa_Khan @maryoom
@Nadaan_Shazie @Naila_Rubab @namaal @NamaL @Nikka_Raja @nighatnaseem21 @Noor_Afridi @Noorjee @nizamuddin @Noman-
@Ocean-of-love @onemanarmy @p3arl @Panchii @Pari_Qrakh @Poetry_Lover @Prince-Farry @Princess_Nisa @Princess_E @pyaridua
@Bird-Of-Paradise @Raat ki Rani @raaz the secret @Rahath @Ramsha142 @raji35 @Ramiz @RaPuNzLe @reality @REHAN_UK @Robina_Rainbow
@seemab_khan @Sameer_Khan @Syeda-Hilya @S_ChiragH @sweet-c-chori @ShehrYaar @sikander1111 @shailina @Shahzii_1 @Shoaib_Nasir
@shineday11 @Sabeen_27 @shzd @Shampak_ShooOO @Sunny_ @Silent_tear_hurt @sweet bhoot @sona_monda @silent_heart @shehr-e-tanhayi
@SpectativeSchahzaad @soul_of_silence. @Stylo_Princess @Shona619 @SUMAIKA @soul_snatcher @sweet_lily @sweet_c_kuri @Sweeta
@Toobi @Twinkle Queen @Tanha_Dil @Tariq Saeed @ujalaa @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @Umm-e-ahmad @umeedz @unpredictable2
@Vasim @Wafa_Khan @wajahat_ahmad @X_w @yoursks @Yuxra @Zia_Hayderi @Zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Z-4-Zahid @zealous @Zaad

Last edited:

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon

here i gO ;)

Pakistan's independence day (also known as Yom-e-Istiqlal (Urdu: یوم استقلال )) is observed on 14 August, the day on which Pakistan became independent from British rule within then what was known as the British Raj in 1947. The day is a national holiday in Pakistan. The day is celebrated all over the country with flag raising ceremonies, tributes to the national heroes and fireworks taking place in the capital, Islamabad. The main celebrations takes place in Islamabad, where the President and Prime Minister raise the national flag at the Presidential and Parliament buildings and deliver speeches that are televised live. In the speech, the leaders highlight the achievements of the government, goals set for the future and in the words of the father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam, bring "Unity, Faith and Discipline" to its people

14 August is a National holiday of Pakistan. In the capital Islamabad and in all major cities of Pakistan the Government Offices are lit up as well as all the larger skyscrapers. Flag hoisting ceremonies and cultural programs take place in all the provincial capitals. In the cities around the country the Flag Hoisting Ceremony is done by the Nazim (Mayor) belonging to that constituency. In various private organisations the Flag Hoisting Ceremony is carried out by a Senior officer of that organisation. Schools and colleges around the country organise flag hoisting ceremony and various cultural activities within their respective premises. Families and friends get together for lunch or dinner, or for an outing. Housing colonies, cultural centres, and societies hold entertainment programmes and competitions.

Other events include: Changing of the guard at the mausoleum of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Mazar-e-Quaid, Wagah Border ceremonies, fashion and musical concerts, both sides releasing prisoners that may have crossed each others borders.

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...Azadi,

Tanzeem, itehad, eemaan,

Quid ka peghaam,

Janta hai sara jahan,

Momin ki pehchaan,

Jab sab imtehaan,

Sar zameen-e-Pakistan,

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...azadi

Qurbani ki bahoon mein,

Milti hai azadi,

I would like to share a few sayings of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah that reminds us of our duty to this great Nation and Country.

My message to you all is of hope, courage, and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.

· With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.

·
My young friends, I look forward to you as the real makers of Pakistan, do not be exploited and do not be misled. Create amongst yourselves complete unity and solidarity. Set an example of what youth can do. Your main occupation should be fairness to yourself, to your parents, in fairness to the state, to devote your attention to your studies. If you fritter away your energies now, you will always regret.

·

Finally, let me tell you, fellow citizen, Pakistan is a land of great potential resources. But to built it up into a country worthy of the Muslim nation, we shall require every ounce of energy that we possess and I am confident that it will come from all whole-heartedly.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Regards

Aks_

beautiful thread :-bd

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ

here i gO ;)

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...Azadi,

Tanzeem, itehad, eemaan,

Quid ka peghaam,

Janta hai sara jahan,

Momin ki pehchaan,

Jab sab imtehaan,

Sar zameen-e-Pakistan,

Junoon se,

Aur ishq se,

Milti hai...azadi

Qurbani ki bahoon mein,

Milti hai azadi,

·

·

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Regards

Aks_

Wowwww awesome siso :joy
All the very best :-bd

Reactions: Aks_