sardar at KBC
A Sardarji is in the Quiz Contest "KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI " trying
to win prize money of Rs 1 Crore.
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
Sardar says "I will skip this" (this lifeline is applicable only
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
Sardar uses his lifeline - asks for call a friend speaks to a
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October
Sardar uses his lifeline - asks for help from general public
4) Which of these is King George VI first name?
Sardar uses his lifeline - asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean,has its name based on which
A) CANARY BIRD
Sardar gives up !!!!!
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at the Sardar's
replies, then please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The Panama hat is made in Ecuador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means Islands
of the puppies