Scary Stories....

• Work-from-home

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Pagal Khana.... Huh... Pa gyi thnd???
Assalam-O-Alikum!

Hope you all are fine. I am starting this thread where I will be sharing scary stories. You all can take part too and if anyone has a scary story or they have had a scary experience please share it. But please share real stories. It might be your own or someone else's.

>>The Little Girl Who Wasn't<<

I lived in a house from hell for four years, from age eleven to almost sixteen. There was constantly something happening. Doors flying open and shut, voices, footsteps. Nothing ever stayed where you put it. I was alone there a lot because both my parents worked and I was constantly terrified.

One of the most gut-level disturbing things though was the little girl in my bathroom. Every time I walked past my bathroom door (which was constantly since it was right outside my bedroom) I saw a little girl with blond curled hair and a rose-colored dress. She just stood there, staring, looking like a photograph from 1905. I started keeping the door closed so I could walk by without seeing her, but she was always there when I opened it. Once I stepped in past her, I couldn't see her anymore but I could feel her there. She scared me, but I felt really sorry for her because she was trapped there, just like me, but probably forever.

As the years went by and things in the house continued to get worse, she started seeming... darker. I started feeling like she wasn't really a little girl. I knew there was something ugly in the house and I felt like it was presenting this sympathetic image to me. Then I started thinking I was completely losing my mind.

One day, when I was 14, I had a friend from out of town come stay with me for a week. I hadn't told her anything whatsoever about the house because I didn't think she would come if I did. Right after she got there we were sitting in my room and she left to go to the bathroom. About a minute later she walked back in with a puzzled look on her face and said "So, there's a little girl in your bathroom". "Um, I, yeah she hangs out in there. Blond hair?" "Curls? Pink dress? Yeah. You know that's not really a little girl, don't you?" I almost threw up. I was so
relieved and terrified and excited and ready to run out of the house screaming. She wouldn't use my bathroom the rest of the week and I started using it as little as possible without pissing off my parents (who did not want to believe).

Eventually we moved out and I could not have been happier. I distanced myself from it mentally as much as I could. Then, when I was 18, I took another friend on a road trip to pack up a few things I'd left in the house (my parents hadn't MANAGED to sell it, and wouldn't for 5 more years). The minute we got on the property, my friend seemed uncomfortable. When we came around the bend in the long, steep driveway, he went completely white. I could tell something was wrong, but he insisted he was OK, so we got to work. After a while he asked to use the bathroom and I directed him to mine. Not 20 seconds after he left, he came running back in, gasping for breath, andand slammed the bedroom door behind him. He started babbling about a little blond girl who isn't really a little girl. All of a sudden he went dead still, looked me in the eye, and very solemnly said "She's not happy. With you. You left, and you weren't supposed to". We threw whatever we could grab in two trips in my car (after I walked him to another bathroom and waited outside the door) and got the fuck out at top speed.

@Don @RedRose64 @saviou @Pari @Seap @STAR24 @Shiraz-Khan @ZarOon @AnadiL @Rashk-E-Hina @Parisa_ @Huree @Guriya_Rani
@Azeyy @Abidi @Ahmad-Hasan @Aayat @aishagull @Akaaaash @Afsaan @Arzoo-E-Dil @Armaghankhan @Angel_A @Amaanali
@amazingcreator @amerzish_malik @Arz0o @Arzoomehak @Aqsh_Arch @Asheer @attiya @AshirFrhan @Atif-adi
@Babar-Azam @Blue_Sky @Blue-Black @Bela @Baarish @Binte_Hawwa @babarnadeem996 @bilal_ishaq_786
@Chief @chai-mein-biscuit @CuTe_HiNa @Cheeky @Charming_Deep @colgatepak @crystal_eyez
@Danee @Dard-e-Dil @Dua001 @DevilJin @Dreamy Boy @dur-e-shawar @diya. @errorsss @Fa!th @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Faiz4lyf
@Flower_Flora @farhat-siddiqa @Fizaali @genuine @gullubat @Gul-e-lala @isra_ @gulfishan @Hudx @huny @H0mer @Hoorain
@HWJ @hariya @Haider_Mk @Iceage-TM @i love sahabah @Barkat_ @italianVirus @illusionist @Island_Jewel @junaid_ak47 @Ayesha-Ali
@Jahanger @Just_Like_Roze @jimmyz @lovely_eyes @LaDDan @Lost Passenger @Lightman @Mano_Doll @Mahen @maanu115
@Mantasha_Zawaar @Manxil @Marah @marzish @Mas00m-DeVil @marib @Masoom_girl @Menaz @minaahil @Mehar_G786 @Meekaeel
@Miss_Tittli @MSC @mishahaider @mrX @MukarramRana @MumS @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @Nadaan_Shazie @Naila_Rubab
@namaal @NamaL @Nikka_Raja @nighatnaseem21 @Noor_Afridi @Noorjee @nizamuddin @Ocean-of-love @onemanarmy
@p3arl @Panchii @Pari_Qrakh @Poetry_Lover @Prince-Farry @Princess_Nisa @Princess_E @Dua_ @pyaridua @Rashk-E-Hina @Raat ki Rani
@raaz the secret @Rahath @raji35 @Ramiz @RaPuNzLe @reality @Rubi @REHAN_UK @*Sarlaa* @seemab_khan @Sameer_Khan @Syeda-Hilya
@S_ChiragH @SharieMalik @sweet-c-chori @ShehrYaar @shailina @Shahzii_1 @Shoaib_Nasir @shineday11 @Sabeen_27 @shzd
@Shampak_ShooOO @Silent_tear_hurt @sweet bhoot @sona_monda @silent_heart @SpectativeSchahzaad @soul_of_silence. @Stylo_Princess
@SUMAIKA @soul_snatcher @sweet_lily @sweet_c_kuri @Sweeta @Toobi @Twinkle Queen @Tanha_Dil @Tariq Saeed @ujalaa @UHPF
@Umeed_Ki_Kiran @Umm-e-ahmad @umeedz @unpredictable2 @Vasim @Wafa_Khan @wajahat_ahmad @X_w @yoursks @Yuxra
@Zia_Hayderi @Zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Zach @Shona619 @Mas00m-DeVil @Hoorain

Last edited by a moderator:

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
NIce Threadd Hilya (Y)
Thread Moved to Sachi kahaniya Section !

Reactions: Syeda-Hilya

Ahmad-Hasan

❤ ♡ ❤ Roamer ❤ ♡ ❤
TM Star
May 17, 2014
EARTH
oh yeh
Assalam-O-Alikum!

Hope you all are fine. I am starting this thread where I will be sharing scary stories. You all can take part too and if anyone has a scary story or they have had a scary experience please share it. But please share real stories. It might be your own or someone else's.

I lived in a house from hell for four years, from age eleven to almost sixteen. There was constantly something happening. Doors flying open and shut, voices, footsteps. Nothing ever stayed where you put it. I was alone there a lot because both my parents worked and I was constantly terrified.

One of the most gut-level disturbing things though was the little girl in my bathroom. Every time I walked past my bathroom door (which was constantly since it was right outside my bedroom) I saw a little girl with blond curled hair and a rose-colored dress. She just stood there, staring, looking like a photograph from 1905. I started keeping the door closed so I could walk by without seeing her, but she was always there when I opened it. Once I stepped in past her, I couldn't see her anymore but I could feel her there. She scared me, but I felt really sorry for her because she was trapped there, just like me, but probably forever.

As the years went by and things in the house continued to get worse, she started seeming... darker. I started feeling like she wasn't really a little girl. I knew there was something ugly in the house and I felt like it was presenting this sympathetic image to me. Then I started thinking I was completely losing my mind.

One day, when I was 14, I had a friend from out of town come stay with me for a week. I hadn't told her anything whatsoever about the house because I didn't think she would come if I did. Right after she got there we were sitting in my room and she left to go to the bathroom. About a minute later she walked back in with a puzzled look on her face and said "So, there's a little girl in your bathroom". "Um, I, yeah she hangs out in there. Blond hair?" "Curls? Pink dress? Yeah. You know that's not really a little girl, don't you?" I almost threw up. I was so
relieved and terrified and excited and ready to run out of the house screaming. She wouldn't use my bathroom the rest of the week and I started using it as little as possible without pissing off my parents (who did not want to believe).

Eventually we moved out and I could not have been happier. I distanced myself from it mentally as much as I could. Then, when I was 18, I took another friend on a road trip to pack up a few things I'd left in the house (my parents hadn't MANAGED to sell it, and wouldn't for 5 more years). The minute we got on the property, my friend seemed uncomfortable. When we came around the bend in the long, steep driveway, he went completely white. I could tell something was wrong, but he insisted he was OK, so we got to work. After a while he asked to use the bathroom and I directed him to mine. Not 20 seconds after he left, he came running back in, gasping for breath, andand slammed the bedroom door behind him. He started babbling about a little blond girl who isn't really a little girl. All of a sudden he went dead still, looked me in the eye, and very solemnly said "She's not happy. With you. You left, and you weren't supposed to". We threw whatever we could grab in two trips in my car (after I walked him to another bathroom and waited outside the door) and got the fuck out at top speed.

@Don @RedRose64 @saviou @Pari @Seap @STAR24 @Shiraz-Khan @ZarOon @AnadiL @Rashk-E-Hina @Parisa_ @Huree @Guriya_Rani
@Azeyy @Abidi @Ahmad-Hasan @Aayat @aishagull @Akaaaash @Afsaan @Arzoo-E-Dil @Armaghankhan @Angel_A @Amaanali
@amazingcreator @amerzish_malik @Arz0o @Arzoomehak @Aqsh_Arch @Asheer @attiya @AshirFrhan @Atif-adi
@Babar-Azam @Blue_Sky @Blue-Black @Bela @Baarish @Binte_Hawwa @babarnadeem996 @bilal_ishaq_786
@Chief @chai-mein-biscuit @CuTe_HiNa @Cheeky @Charming_Deep @colgatepak @crystal_eyez
@Danee @Dard-e-Dil @Dua001 @DevilJin @Dreamy Boy @dur-e-shawar @diya. @errorsss @Fa!th @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Faiz4lyf
@Flower_Flora @farhat-siddiqa @Fizaali @genuine @gullubat @Gul-e-lala @isra_ @gulfishan @Hudx @huny @H0mer @Hoorain
@HWJ @hariya @Haider_Mk @Iceage-TM @i love sahabah @Barkat_ @italianVirus @illusionist @Island_Jewel @junaid_ak47 @Ayesha-Ali
@Jahanger @Just_Like_Roze @jimmyz @lovely_eyes @LaDDan @Lost Passenger @Lightman @Mano_Doll @Mahen @maanu115
@Mantasha_Zawaar @Manxil @Marah @marzish @Mas00m-DeVil @marib @Masoom_girl @Menaz @minaahil @Mehar_G786 @Meekaeel
@Miss_Tittli @MSC @mishahaider @mrX @MukarramRana @MumS @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @Nadaan_Shazie @Naila_Rubab
@namaal @NamaL @Nikka_Raja @nighatnaseem21 @Noor_Afridi @Noorjee @nizamuddin @Ocean-of-love @onemanarmy
@p3arl @Panchii @Pari_Qrakh @Poetry_Lover @Prince-Farry @Princess_Nisa @Princess_E @Dua_ @pyaridua @Rashk-E-Hina @Raat ki Rani
@raaz the secret @Rahath @raji35 @Ramiz @RaPuNzLe @reality @Rubi @REHAN_UK @*Sarlaa* @seemab_khan @Sameer_Khan @Syeda-Hilya
@S_ChiragH @SharieMalik @sweet-c-chori @ShehrYaar @shailina @Shahzii_1 @Shoaib_Nasir @shineday11 @Sabeen_27 @shzd
@Shampak_ShooOO @Silent_tear_hurt @sweet bhoot @sona_monda @silent_heart @SpectativeSchahzaad @soul_of_silence. @Stylo_Princess
@SUMAIKA @soul_snatcher @sweet_lily @sweet_c_kuri @Sweeta @Toobi @Twinkle Queen @Tanha_Dil @Tariq Saeed @ujalaa @UHPF
@Umeed_Ki_Kiran @Umm-e-ahmad @umeedz @unpredictable2 @Vasim @Wafa_Khan @wajahat_ahmad @X_w @yoursks @Yuxra
@Zia_Hayderi @Zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Zach @Shona619 @Mas00m-DeVil @Hoorain
kis ki story hy :eek:

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
>>The Boy in the closet<<

This didn't happen to me, but it happened to my aunt and it's so freaky I'll never forget it.

My aunt and uncle bought a cool old Victorian in a small town about forty miles away from Austin. It was really a pretty awesome old place and had a historical marker in the front lawn and everything. My aunt and uncle moved for job reasons years ago, and the house is now a successful BED AND BREAKFAST. Why anyone would pay money to sleep there is beyond me, though.

When my aunt and uncle were still living in the house, their daughter and her young son also lived with them. Chad, the son, was about seven at the time.

One day, my aunt was home alone - uncle and her daughter were both at work, Chad was a school, the lady who cleaned the house had already come and gone for the day. My aunt was in the STUDY, working a project or something. In this house, if you sat at the desk in the study, you had clear view of the foot of the stairs.

She was sitting there on the computer, when she looked up and saw a young boy sitting a the foot of the stairs, staring at her. He was about the same age as Chad, and she assumed he was a friend from school. She asked the kid his name and he didn't answer. She thought he was weird, so she told him he needed to be in school or to go on home. She looked down for a second, and when she looked up, he was gone.

When Chad got home from school that day, she told him one of his friends had been in the house. He said no way, all my friends were at school with me. She described the boy, and Chad got real quiet. He said, oh yeah. I know him. He comes out of my closet to play sometimes at night. Unnerved, my aunt and cousin told him to go play outside and stop telling wild stories.

A couple of months later, my aunt was doing research on the history of the house and found out that a young boy, aged eight, had died there of leukemia in the 70's. She found an old newspaper article about his death, with a picture she recognized. He was the same boy who had been staring at her on the stairs that day.

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Assalam-O-Alikum!

walaikum assalam ... nice thread hai Hillo .. :-bd

Reactions: Syeda-Hilya

Zypher

•´¯`•» ριяαтε «•´¯`•
TM Star
Feb 12, 2014
Wooooo whn per :P
Assalam-O-Alikum!

Raat main parun ga :p ye tu :D

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
walaikum assalam ... nice thread hai Hillo .. :-bd
thnkosh.. u k pas koi scary story ha? :p

Raat main parun ga :p ye tu :D
hahaha ahu gud ha ... aisa aisa khawb ayein g na k pta chly ga :p

WaalikumAssalam
Hilya mera dil jeet liya yaar u ne :p
Awesome ....keep sharing ...mein v karon share :p
hehe dil kaisa jeeta? :eek: o_O :D .. and yep zror share kru .. I would love to read :)

walaikum assalam nyc
thankyou

Reactions: Dua_ and ZarOon

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
thnkosh.. u k pas koi scary story ha? :p

hahaha ahu gud ha ... aisa aisa khawb ayein g na k pta chly ga :p

hehe dil kaisa jeeta? :eek: o_O :D .. and yep zror share kru .. I would love to read :)

thankyou

han hain to boht khud ka xperaince b hai :s kyun ?

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Assalam-O-Alikum

More true scary stories ... or incidents told by different people ...

I was staying in Makkah one summer and living in an apartment under King Fahd Mosque (we were studying with the imam of the masjid). We were sleeping with about 7 of us in one room. I was lying down staring at the celing with like my leg bent up and something came and shook me real hard. everybody was sleeping so i woke one of the dudes up and he was like just go and sleep in the other room. When i went into the other room everybody was sleeping too (3 ppl) but the light was flickering and the ceiling fan was shaking back and forth and it wasnt on (the blades werent spinning) so i was like wierd and went to sleep.. bout 5 minutes later the dude that told me to go to the other room came running in and said somthing had grabbed him and covered his mouth as he was lying down... and he couldnt breathe but some how managed to say "audhibillahi..." so we were freaked and PHONED the imam in the middle of the night and he came and slept in the ap that night. Also in the same apartment at night you could hear people runing and jumping in the mosque above in the middle of the night but no one was up there (we checked many times) and in one corner of the apt you could always hear sombody reciting Qur'an.. and it was the most beautiful recitation i ever heard (better than sudais and all the rest)..

------------------

There was a man who went to his village masjid to pray Fajr every morning. The masjid is on a dirt road, and the front door leads directly into the prayer area. One morning when he went to pray he find no one else there, so prayed by himself at the front of the room. While he was praying he undoubtedly felt a "presence" behind him...as if there were people standing behing him. Furthermore, he felt as if there were bright a light shining behind him. After his prayer he quickly turned around to find that the room was empty, just as he entered it.
That same day he ran into a friend of his who was like "Hey, I saw that there was a huge turnout at Fajr today! I walked by the masjid and through the front door I could see rows and rows of men all dressed in white!"
-----------------------

Her dad was walking through some village in Pakistan late at night, and he saw a whirlwind (small tornado type thing) coming by. So he finds a rock, writes something on it in Arabic, and places it in the wind's path. When it went over it, a box of mitai was left. He was with a friend, and this guy was like O_O. He secretly took the rock, and put it in his pocket. The next time he saw a whirlwind, he did the same exact thing my great-grampa did...but instead of getting mitai, he was swept off the ground and landed 10 feet away. Confused, he went to my great gramps and tells him what happened. Turns out that the 'vaverola' who gave them the mitai was celebrating their daughter's wedding, and the one that beat him up was on his way to his son's funeral.
------------------------

There's a masjid in Madina(or Makkah, notsure).....called Masjid-e-jin(i forget the name)...
what i heard is, this masjid is packed with jins(muslim jins)...but they appear as humans there.
i wanna go there....InshAllah

@Zia_Hayderi @Zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Zach @Shona619 @Mas00m-DeVil @Hoorain @DevilsAdvocat