Status of a Qalandar

• Work-from-home

Azeemi

Aug 22, 2007
Qalandar’s, amongst such people, are those persons who enjoy freedom from the ties and bounds of Time and Space. All the living things are given in their charge and command, every bit and part of the universe is at their disposal but these holy persons are far above temptations, greed or lust. When people request them they feel duty-bound to listen and rectify the cause of miseries of people because they have been appointed by Nature for this very purpose. They are the ones about whom God says, "I befriend my servants and become their ears, eyes and tongue in order to make them talk, and touch through me".
Due to the teachings of these holy people, are that everyone enjoys a relation of love and affection with God, a relation in which he can whisper to God privately.

By Khawaja Shamsuddin Azeemi

Reactions: Hatim

Azeemi

Aug 22, 2007
main jitna english main karsaka english main post karoon ga baqi urdu main INSHALLAH

farooqrashid

Aug 25, 2007
If a person perform the duties of QALANDAR and become famous among the people..........at the same time another person do the same without any admiration of people.......who is superior in your eyes?
Azeemi said:
Qalandar’s, amongst such people, are those persons who enjoy freedom from the ties and bounds of Time and Space. All the living things are given in their charge and command, every bit and part of the universe is at their disposal but these holy persons are far above temptations, greed or lust. When people request them they feel duty-bound to listen and rectify the cause of miseries of people because they have been appointed by Nature for this very purpose. They are the ones about whom God says, "I befriend my servants and become their ears, eyes and tongue in order to make them talk, and touch through me".
Due to the teachings of these holy people, are that everyone enjoys a relation of love and affection with God, a relation in which he can whisper to God privately.

By Khawaja Shamsuddin Azeemi

sweet_syndrella

TM Star
Jul 22, 2007
karachi the heart of pakistan
aap k sawaal ka jawab khud aap k sawaal main hi mojood hai zahir parat insaan .....aap nay become ka lafz use kia and be famous......zahir hai wo qalander to nahi ..

aur ye bhi zuroori nahi k qalander famous na ho ya ho it depends...lakin yehan detail main jawab dena mushkil hai ...Allah jis ko chahta us se mashoor ker wa k kaam laita aur jis se chahta hai usay hide rakhta hai.....ye to Allah par hai

lakin zahir parast kabhi qalander nahi hota aur waisay bhi aap nay ye shair to suna hi hoa k

haqeeqat khud ko manwa laiti hai
maani nahi jaati ....

farooqrashid

Aug 25, 2007
ss_ss said:
aap k sawaal ka jawab khud aap k sawaal main hi mojood hai zahir parat insaan .....aap nay become ka lafz use kia and be famous......zahir hai wo qalander to nahi ..

aur ye bhi zuroori nahi k qalander famous na ho ya ho it depends...lakin yehan detail main jawab dena mushkil hai ...Allah jis ko chahta us se mashoor ker wa k kaam laita aur jis se chahta hai usay hide rakhta hai.....ye to Allah par hai

lakin zahir parast kabhi qalander nahi hota aur waisay bhi aap nay ye shair to suna hi hoa k

haqeeqat khud ko manwa laiti hai
maani nahi jaati ....
OK:)

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
we talk about kalandar,allah,rooh...oh god when will we talk about human being,trees,flowers,this very life...which is reality and other things are just guess or in mind...presently they all are illusion for us unless they become our reality...so.we want to see creator of existence and not the created...is not creator is hiding in created? life is important...god is manifesting himself in flowers..sun,moon...father,mother..enemy ..ugly...animals...tress...stones ..can we see god in them....is not life has been given to see god in living things of this plane and not the other plane....when we will die then anyway we may be meeting and seeing them...

Hamid

Jun 13, 2008
Azeemi Bhai nice post
Do you belong to Azeemi Silsila, (Qalanda Baba Aulia's Sislia) PM me

Hamid

Jun 13, 2008
Meri behan New Thread start karen, aap ne ek aur thread main bhi yehi poocha hai, is ke lye new thared banayen aur us main poochen kuyn ke alag alag post hon ge to reply bih naih aaye ga sahi se

Jazak Allah

tuvw318

Oct 10, 2008
Time Is Money

As the taxi came to a screeching halt at a traffic light,I asked the driver,"Do you agree that 'Time is money'?" "Well,it's a very common saying.Who will care so much about that?"the driver answered . "Look,the digits in the meter are still running when the car has stopped,"I pointed at the meter. "Oh.yes.You've got a point here,In this case,time is money for both of us,"added the driver.