strange woman in my window-by Tia

• Work-from-home

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
I live in Lahore, with my family in our grandfather house. We were shifted here in 2003, after the death of my Father. This house is built before partition and was owned by the Hindu family, who left this house in 1947 and was allotted to my grandfather. Coming back to the story, the first night we shifted here, I heard strange noises as if two women are talking, the language was strange. In the morning, I told my mother about it, but she said it was my imagination. I went to college and forgot the entire thing that happened last night.
It's my habit to study in night, at about 2:30; I put my books away and went into my bed. It was December night, and mist was all over the place. As I was trying to sleep, I thought I heard something, very close to me. As I opened my eyes, I saw a strange lady in my window, her face was very large and her features were like Chinese woman and her hair was black and long, I was so scared that I couldn't move an inch. That woman kept staring at me and then vanished.
I rushed to my mother's room, I told my mother and she said nothing. That night I slept with her. In the morning, my mother told that strange things do happen in this house since she was child, and that these things never did harm to any family member in the house.
Well many things still happens, but that was the scariest thing happened to me.

goodfrndz

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
VIP
Aug 16, 2008
محبت والا
bohat bohat zbrdast

~~~shukriya~~~

hamarey saath share krney k liye. . . . .

umeed krtey hain k aap aisay hi hamrey saath share krte rahain gey . . .. . InshaAllah

{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}
{Nice post Tm}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{(pillow fight)}{Nice post Tm}​

spicy_kareena

Jan 18, 2009
rome
a very scary story

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

nice sharing