• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
^
Be happy! mujeh 1000 words km lag rahain hain or mein soch raha hoon ke agar mujeh ziyada words ki zaroorat pr gai to mein kiya karonga. btw jo app ne idea diya hy us yeh contest bilkul hi murjha jayga or maza nahi ayga.

Lets pplz show their talent, luv n appreication towards TM.

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
Oky guyz! mera 'TM Article' tayar hogiya hy or words around 1100 (character with spaces) hain. Mein ne buhat koshish kr ke short kiya hy pr is se mazeed mein short nahi kr sakta. I hope ke yeh acceptable hy. :)

{(dancing)}i completed :)

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
BH yahan Article likhna hai jo is se bhi barey hotey hain maine toe 2000 words decide kya tha but aap sub ki RR ne meharbani ki aur 1000 words minimum kar dye so ub is se aur kya kam kar sakte hain jo kuch aap ke dil main hai TM ke lye aap sub likh dalen abhi kafi din hain contest main :)

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
8 days left . but there is no article submitted .. kya huwa aap sub TM se apne pyar ka izhar kyon nahi kar pa rahey ?

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
8 days left . but there is no article submitted .. kya huwa aap sub TM se apne pyar ka izhar kyon nahi kar pa rahey ?
Mein ne complete/prepare kr liya hy. ab bolo kab post karna hy? kiya idhar hi post karna hy? or due date pr hi post karna hy?

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
uff aap ne thread pori nahi parhi ub tak jis main saf saff likha hai ke last date ke baad koi article accept nahi hoga . so yahan he post karna hai aur uski soft copy mujhey pm bhi karni hai sath main . understand now LKK

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
for this purpose LKK

Rule No.1: Article Minimum 1000 Words ka Hona chaye aur Article submit karne se pehle Article ki aik soft copy mujhe PM kar di jaye takey main words count kar sakoon

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
main aap ko aik aur chance de sakta hon abhi time hai kafi aur agar mujhe time extend karne ki zaroorat mehsoos huwi toe bhi main RR se poch ke kar don ga . u can write again 1000 words hope understand now

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
maine pehle pm ka is lye he bola tha ke takey main words count kar ke ok kar doon phr aap post kar dete yahan . anyways u have one chance more :)

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
I tried to resize it larger but my web server doesn't support large size of image uploading. So i post it as under:

TM.jpg

You can read the article below:

"Tafreeh Mela is one of the best site which connect us with our family, relatives, friends anywhere, anytime. It’s a very simple and quick way to communicate with each others to share our daily life activates in individual or as bunch of groups. Due to our daily life routine it not just difficult but also nearly impossible to keep in touch with every1, but by using this site, we can connect to as many whom we want and can have fun like having parties, competition etc., and can share information with each others about cooking recipes, notes, jokes, social blogs, groups, help, suggestions, greetings and condolences, relationship, religion, spirituality, poetry, education and careers, fashion, culture and tourism, sports and fitness, health and awareness, music, information technology, more over baat cheet, time pass and band bajana :D. In my view it’s not different than having a big family living under a roof, in a castle with peach and harmony. I wish castle’s boundaries may ever be strong and its soldiers (Tareeh Mela’s users and members) will remain protect it forever.
Tareeh Mela successes depend on its Staff Members, Moderates and especially to the President of this site. Whom try to make is best and friendly user for all of us. I have visited many website but I unable to find such a friendly online forums where we are given so much privileges if we compare to other online discussion forums i.e. making poll threads, uploading images as signatures, limitation of number of thread we can create per day etc. Everybody can use this forums as per their mood. The great advantages of this online forums is that everybody can post a thread in roman urdu or in urdu. If someone would like to type in urdu then he/she can use the provided link for this purpose. This is, I think one of great advantages for users.
Another interesting thing is ‘Awards’ which rarely you will online on any other forums. I think I never seen this before. You participate in a thread, then you win and your efforts don’t go in vain. They reward you with awards which can be seen in the left panel under your avatar. I hope maybe one day at least I will one: D
Wonderful part is that this site is running without going in arguments about races. We will find here all types of peoples related to different counties, religions and living on different part of this earth. Perhaps, indeed is a good and very important advantages to communicate with them, know each other’s religions, culture as well as if somebody is planning to continue his/her studies abroad of locally in Pakistan.
If you unable to search information then just post it here, sit back and relax. Your online friends, users or Tafreeh Mela’s Staff Member try their best to answer your queries.
When I joined this online forums, in starting I was feeling very bore due to few reasons (1) this is very big site and I guess we need a day or more to go throw all provided links (2) whenever a user open a thread, all I can see appreciation words which full three to four pages (around 50+ post in similar) (3) its take more time to upload/display the page due to lot of images used as signature etc. But after getting involves in all these I found it very interesting site and yuppie! If you feel bore or you are alone then surely you can kill your time by login here. So, in my view, opening a useful thread here is like paying it forward I mean
I do not pretend to give you something by opening a thread, I only pass the pass the information to you. When you reply or open a new thread in similar, you must pretend to give me something back leading your views to someone else; enjoining him to discharge the debt by like a operation, when he/she shall be able by opening a useful thread and shall meet with another opportunity. I hope it may thus go thru many hands, before it meets with a knave that will stop its progress. This is a trick of mine for doing a deal of good by sharing our knowledge with others

The Tafreeh Mela offers:
Meta Description: “This Pakistani Urdu forums with allot of tafreeh urdu, shayari, faraz shayari, urdu sms, Pakistani five years notes, Pakistani cricket, free English classes, free easy loading Pakistan, Pakistani Urdu recipes, Pakistani make up, tutorials and much more”.
Meta Keywords: “Pakistani Urdu Recipes, Urdu shayari, fraz shayari, Urdu sms, office mega upload, live radio, Mirza Ghalib, Pakistani subject notes, Health tips, Beauty Tips, Mehndi Designs, Urdu novel, Urdu sms, Cricket Videos, Pakistani live TV, Urdu poet, Pakistani songs, Urdu hadees, Photoshop add-on, Urdu beauty tips. Urdu kitaab, sad Shayari, Urdu love, live geo, Urdu e-books, Urdu stories etc.
The Tafreeh Mela site have proven the skeptics wrong and accomplished what most which looks like impossible. For prove you will find more than 44, 899 (forty-four thousand eight hundred ninty-nine) user registered with this site. There is no doubt that you recent achievements will be spoken of for some time to come and that the admiration for your accomplishments is felt by all of us with in this site as well as the general public (guest) users.

Tafreeh Mela website officially launched in December 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.