Today's Horoscope Tuesday - November 8 2011

• Work-from-home

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
Aquarius

Enterprising planet Mars encourages you to do more than what’s physically possible. Plan your business and personal responsibilities, but monitor your stress levels carefully so you don’t take on too much

Pisces

If something is shrouded in secrecy, don’t agree to anything until you have had a chance to analyze the situation and get to the bottom of whatever it is. Pay attention to your intuitive thoughts and feelings.

Aries

If you deserve more pay, speak up and ask for it. Keep your value high and establish the appropriate benchmark for the future. If you set your price too low, some will assume your work is not up to par.

Taurus

It’s easy to overlook the finer details, so this would be a good time to double check them. If you let too many things slide, you will find yourself cleaning up later. If you can’t attend to something important, reschedule.

Gemini

Leave your options open so you don’t back yourself into a corner that may be difficult to get out of. Moderation and balance are the keys to progress. This may be easier said than done, but not impossible.

Cancer

Carefully plan where you go to meet the type of person you’d like in your life. You never want to settle for less than exactly what you desire. It may seem extravagant to make a love–list, but it will highlight the qualities you want to attract in a life partner.

Leo

Sometimes, it’s necessary to hide–out from the rest of the world to regain your equilibrium. When you’re surrounded by others all the time, a period of rejuvenation is necessary to regain your energy. Being alone does not have to mean you are lonely.

Virgo

You have an opportunity to grasp new areas of study. What is important now is how you move forward; learn from past missteps and appreciate each moment. Make sure you stay positive and steadily work towards your goals.

Libra

It may seem like you make sudden changes without first thinking through all the possible outcomes, but it is unlikely that you have been that reckless. Chances are you have considered all options even if you weren’t aware of it

Scorpio

At one time or another, finances are likely to be an issue; it’s how you deal with it that sets you apart from everyone else. Don’t be quick to try and solve a situation by handing out your hard earned cash

Sagittarius

If you aim to attract or keep love in your life though, you may need to compromise. Approach love with realistic expectations and be practical about what you can achieve and you won’t be disappointed

Capricorn

Edit your thoughts before you say something that others may not understand, you want your message to be delivered with clarity. Listen carefully when someone shares important details especially if it concerns business or finance.

Khwahish

Super Star
Jul 9, 2010
Peshawar
Leo

Sometimes, it’s necessary to hide–out from the rest of the world to regain your equilibrium. When you’re surrounded by others all the time, a period of rejuvenation is necessary to regain your energy. Being alone does not have to mean you are lonely.

i like this being alone does not mean your lonely:x

Dreamy Boy

Tm Lecturar
Banned
Oct 31, 2009
Pakistan
Pisces

If something is shrouded in secrecy, don’t agree to anything until you have had a chance to analyze the situation and get to the bottom of whatever it is. Pay attention to your intuitive thoughts and feelings.

thanks 4 sharing sonu
{(thx)}

Reactions: Sparkofighter

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Capricorn

Edit your thoughts before you say something that others may not understand, you want your message to be delivered with clarity. Listen carefully when someone shares important details especially if it concerns business or finance.

thanx sonu sis
{(popcorn)}

Reactions: Sparkofighter

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
fnx every 1 for visiting & liking
{(thx)}

Jiya.

TM Star
Jan 1, 2011
•°Karachi
It may seem like you make sudden changes without first thinking through all the possible outcomes, but it is unlikely that you have been that reckless. Chances are you have considered all options even if you weren’t aware of it

hmmm thnxx sona 4 this sharing
{(thx)}

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Virgo

You have an opportunity to grasp new areas of study. What is important now is how you move forward; learn from past missteps and appreciate each moment. Make sure you stay positive and steadily work towards your goals.

OH MY GOD:eek: dis is damn true n exactly matching my todai's situations:s
i dun believe star signs etc:s but ye tou ek dum sahi keh rahe hain

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
Virgo

OH MY GOD:eek: dis is damn true n exactly matching my todai's situations:s
i dun believe star signs etc:s but ye tou ek dum sahi keh rahe hain

oo really
:eek: :eek: :eek: