~True Story Of Pakistan - A presentation By Redvirus~

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Something that we need to accept and be proud of... AS of today, All Pakistani needs to see this, and pay some respect to their country and Thank Allah.

Great Post
(made sticky)

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
nice RV...mashAllah bro..u did a really gud job..
even i have done a project on pakistan..wen i find it..den i will share wid u guys inshAllah..
JazakAllah khair bro

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
wow zabardast rv.........
pakistan or ap jesay nojawan hamaray lie fhakar ka baeis hay...thx 4 shereing...

Reactions: Redvirus

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
a very beautiful presentation loved reading it...
all i can say is that we should all be proud of what we have and always aspire for the good of our country because its we who can introduce our country our nation best to the world.. so we should respect these assets which has been given to us..

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Masha Allah :)

bohot hi umdah sharing

Allah se dua hai phir se wo rutba wo amn o amaan wapas ajaye Aameen

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
Something that we need to accept and be proud of... AS of today, All Pakistani needs to see this, and pay some respect to their country and Thank Allah.

Great Post
(made sticky)
Thanks brother we have to be feel proud on our country. Thanks for make it sticky!

a very beautiful presentation loved reading it...
all i can say is that we should all be proud of what we have and always aspire for the good of our country because its we who can introduce our country our nation best to the world.. so we should respect these assets which has been given to us..
Yeah i was also shocked when i got such information about our country's assets but we have no care about it. Allah gives almost everything to our country but we didn't follow his rules!

nice RV...mashAllah bro..u did a really gud job..
even i have done a project on pakistan..wen i find it..den i will share wid u guys inshAllah..
JazakAllah khair bro
Yeah sure share ur project with use and thanks to like my work!

Zee Leo

~Leo ! The K!ng~
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
Karachi
Hey RV i m really impress with ur works . its a real story of pakistan .. Very nice sharing with us .. Thanks alot:-bd

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
bht bht khobsurat presentation thi amoman me adhi hi threads perta hun or bore hojata hunper apki ye presentation ne mera sara intension apni taraf rakha...ya shayed apne mulk ki muhabbat ne :)
im really proud to be pakistani,n we all should be,
me to akser esi cheze dekhta rehta hun n sab se share kerta hun k humare paksitan me ye hua wo hua ... jo kaam humari media ko kerna chaiye ,they should promot our culture our life style our country,per ye media hi hai jis ne paksitan ko pore world me badnam ker rakha hai, :(
burai her country k log kerte hian per her koi apni country per perda dalta hai or humari media or bara chara ker us me masale laga ker dikhati hia..

kher buddy mene pakistani music per presentation banaya hai wo inshalla share karunga...n u guys will feel proud :)