Vivienne Tam Design Echoed on the Butterfly Monster In-Ear Speakers

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Vivienne Tam Design Echoed on the Butterfly Monster In-Ear Speakers

Monster, one of the many leaders in the advanced consumers electronics accessories, and fast claiming the position as one of the leading manufacturers of premium headphones, has just proudly introduced its latest pair of in-ear speakers, the 'Butterfly,' which is a pair of high performance headphones, developed, designed and built in conjunction with the world famous fashion designer Vivienne Tam. As all of their products, these patent-pending headphones have an astounding shape and clean finish, sporting the 'Butterfly Lovers' theme of the designer's Spring 2010 fashion collection, with an elegantly curved design.

Vivienne Tam noted that “Fashion and music together give you a different journey, different world and experiences of life. Music gives my designs movement and rhythm. I dance with my designs. Double Happiness.”

These are another pair of in-ears that Monster designs for audio-savvy customers that also like to express their personal taste in design, and one that cannot be mistaken for anyone else but the Chinese born design, miss Vivienne. Sure, the headphones are not all design, but also provide their wearer with an improved comfort, aside from the crisp sound, as the drivers are tuned to reproduce the most subtle nuances in the music.

Head Monster Noel Lee added that “Monster’s goal is to enhance the entire music listening experience with a higher quality of music reproduction than has ever been achieved in an in-ear headphone. With ‘Butterfly,’ we’re enhancing the experience even further by combining high fidelity with high fashion. Vivienne Tam’s elegant new ‘Butterfly Lovers’ collection is clearly inspired by music, which makes this headphone project a perfect fit.”

Unlike other Monster headphones, from what I remember, these in-ears also have added design to the 3.5mm jack plug and the cable splitter, and a uniform coloring, including the cable. MSRP (Monster Suggested Retail Price) is $199.95, the very common pricing for these headphones.