Warning Against Bidah And False Wazaif Books

• Work-from-home

MuftiSaeed

Dec 26, 2013
New York, New York
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Praise Be To Allah

Several Wazifa books are being sold in Pakistan to cure a particular problems, by several scholars and Maulanas of Islam belonging to different sect or groups of Islam.

The true reality of Wazifa books according to Quran and Sahih Hadith.

Lets stress on the Kalimah first.

There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Do you know what "Ilaah" means? Majority Muslims does not know the true meaning. Let us get into details of "Ilaah". According to Majority of Muslims, "Ilaah" means, idols, worship other objects, grave etc.

But shaitan made them forget about other meanings of "Ilaah".

It also means who you listen or obey to and who do you follow guidelines or suggestions or footsteps.
One of the worst "Ilaah" is, its inside a humanbeing itself it is your "Nafs" and thats part of the shirk. Anyone follow their desires is a part of shirk. Example a knowledge person ask you to do this, but you will simply do what ever YOU like. Thats following a "Nafs". It is mentioned in the several place in

Quran 13:53

"Nor do I absolve my own self (of blame): the (human soul) certainly prone to evil, unless my Lord do bestow His Mercy: but surely my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (53)"

Shaitan can appear in any form, his main concern is to divert you from straight path which goes to jannah to Hell.

How does he do that? He takes an adantage of a situation of a humanbeing especially when a person is in stress, worry, upset, anxiety, problems, cure, medical, no peace in heart or mind.

He comes to you in form of a Maulana or scholar offering a Wazifa to cure you from problems. Behind the curtain, shaitan knows he wants your faith to be straighten on the Wazifa and not Allah.

We contradict the Kalimah right here, when we depend on other objects other than Allah alone. because in kalimah we say Allah is alone source of everything and then during the time of stress, we look for other source but do not realize it is a test of faith.

The problem is we believe on that is seen and do not belive on unseen as Allah is unseen so our faith is weak and not true when we calim Kalimah.

What happens next with a Bidah Wazifa, a person gets cured, his faith gets stronger on Wazifa. It is not a Wazifa that cured a person, but it is a faith on the Wazifa that, if he do so and so Wazifa he will cured so he get cured. But a true Muslim do not depend on anything except One Allah Alone for source of all problems.

Simply a person has to wake up in Tahajjud and cry to Allah to help you. Even you are biggest sinner still Allah is lsitening to your Duas.

Quran 39:53

"Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (53)"

Above is a gladtiding for those who are sinners, yet Allah says do not be dissapointed of His mercy. His mercy is always above than your sinners even you are world's biggest sinner.

By doing Wazifas, you might get cured in this world but a great loss on the day of judgment.

Its a Bidah anything that contradicts Quran and Sunnah and similar books of Wazifas have written for making money purposes, please do not even consider buying it or your nafs shaitan will force you try it. Usually shaitan justified answers are, what is wrong in tryjng or its ok it has Allah's name in there for blessings. Your 1 Bidah makes your 1000 rakahs in Tahajjud zero plus your all deeds are wiped out and Bidah is one of the unforgiveable sin. Three sins are unforgiveable by Allah. Shirk, Kuffr, Bidah.

Reading the materials similar to, on specific time, place or specific way to do it has nothjng to do with the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. It is shaitan misguiding people IN the name of Allah so people will believe it. Its like if you ask me bring you a glass of water, ill bring you a glass of juice. You will say, i asked for water, not juice. I will say but juice is more fresh and healthy. You will simply throw the juice away because you asked for simple glass of water. All these Bidah makers they are trying to make juice out of Quran and Sunnah. But actual way to save yourself instead following or believing anyone. Understand Quran, Tafsir, and learn to differentiate between sahih and fabricated and dhaeef ahadith. Inshallah you will be on safe side.

The Wazifa are given in Quran and authentic ahadith, you have to search for it, becareful with dhaeef and fabricated ahadith. The scholars and Maulanas of Pakistan are distroying Islam and every scholar of their group of Islam are labeling themselves some identity.

Please note if you label yourself belonging to some sect of group of islam, on the judgment day, you will be standing among them labeled. The truth is if anyone ask you who you belong to, the reply should be NO ONE and you follow the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah.

Hadith

Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Hadith 5706 : “Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Some persons from amongst my associates would turn to my Reservoir {Al Kauthar}; when I would see them and they would be presented to me, they would be detained in the way while coming to me. I would say: My Lord, they are my companions, they are my companions, and it would be said to me: You don't know what innovations they made after you?”

Please verify the Wazifa before performing it and make sure it is available in Sahih Hadith.

Quran 6:153

"Verily, this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous. (153)"

May Allah guide us all on His pure path, Ameen.

And Allah Knows Best

Abu Ammaar Saeed Ahmed
Islamic Research Foundation New York
http://www.irfny.com
http://www.facebook.com/irfny