• Work-from-home

what is more difficult?

• Total voters

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
good question..
dekha jaye to dono hi kam mushkil hain.. laykin agar dono may say kissi ek ko "easy" ka title dena ho to "spending a life with the one who doesnt love or like you?" is the answer from my perspective.
few months back I was helping this Irani Girl with her online business. After few weeks we both realizes that we do not like each other. She had some attitude problem and my problem was not to take crap from anyone no matter what.
So mere pass dono situation thi. Ek ayse person k sath rehna jise may pasand nai karta or jo mujhe pasand nahi karti. But I found it easier to deal with the situation jahan may usay pasand nahi karta tha... I donot hate anyone I just did not like her attitude... most of the time I just tell myself "stay calm, this is fine ... she is just being she... I do not have to make this my headache " etc..
but when the times she does not like something about me, it really irritated me. I think its because she did not know how to deal with it...

Second reason "spending a life with the one who doesn't love or like you?" is easy because yahan par problem ap k ander kudh hai.. and it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else....

Making yourself like someone is a lot easier than making someone else likes you.

Each one of us here, has a different opinion which may fit accordance to our situations which we are going through or we've gone through, so after knowing everyone's perception and assumption,
I've come to the conclusion that little bit compromise is necessary in both situation wether we dont like the next person, or if it's the next person who doesnt like us as @Ally said, :) (you are appreciated be happy now)

and Iam also fully agree with this line of yours " it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else and Making yourself like someone is a lot easier than making someone else likes you." that's what we can do it easily rather to request the next person to adjust or ask him/her for any changes required. thank you All :)

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012
Each one of us here, has a different opinion which may fit accordance to our situations which we are going through or we've gone through, so after knowing everyone's perception and assumption,
I've come to the conclusion that little bit compromise is necessary in both situation wether we dont like the next person, or if it's the next person who doesnt like us as @Ally said, :) (you are appreciated be happy now)

and Iam also fully agree with this line of yours " it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else and Making yourself like someone is a lot easier than making someone else likes you." that's what we can do it easily rather to request the next person to adjust or ask him/her for any changes required. thank you All :)
{(confuse)}

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
Both are One sided relation. Both are difficult. But, Life will run anyway :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354043881][/DOUBLEPOST]oh God what a disgusting smily !!! i did not want to smile that way. Don please change it!

Reactions: ShyPrincess

whiteros

'"The queen of kindness''
Super Star
Dec 20, 2011
us uper wali ZAAT per bahrosa rakhna chaheya so me k khayal mai sub kuch set hojata hai...
chahy ap kisi ko like nai krty yakoi ap kisi ko...
so aesi situations mai b sabar sa kaam liya jana chaheya ...
guys sorry agar ap mai sa kisi ko meri batain bore ya to lecture feel huwin...
but yeh sub true hai...aik paal k liya soch kr zarur bataeya ga :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353924938][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks HOORAIN stay blessed :)
bilkul kabhi kabhi ALLAH miyan hum se apni manwana chahta hai bajay is k ,k wo humari dua qubool kre..........ALLAH MIYAN ap ko humesha khush rakhy ....n b positive always:)

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
bilkul kabhi kabhi ALLAH miyan hum se apni manwana chahta hai bajay is k ,k wo humari dua qubool kre..........ALLAH MIYAN ap ko humesha khush rakhy ....n b positive always:)
bura na miniye ga magr "miyan" nahien kehna chahiye yeh ik urdu ka word hai jis k manay "shauhar" hota hai... aap Allah k aage Pak ya Ta'ala ka lfz istemaal ker sakti hain : )

Reactions: whiteros

whiteros

'"The queen of kindness''
Super Star
Dec 20, 2011
bura na miniye ga magr "miyan" nahien kehna chahiye yeh ik urdu ka word hai jis k manay "shauhar" hota hai... aap Allah k aage Pak ya Ta'ala ka lfz istemaal ker sakti hain : )
G bilkul shohar k lie b likha or bola jata hai ...........magar Q?? kabhi socha........!! sirf is lie k shohar bivi ka nigran us ka palne wala hota hai ............ to ALLAH TA'ALA se bada koi nigran ya palne wala nahin ..............or MIYAN piyaar ka word bhi hai soooo idon think k ise galat way mai lena chahiy:)

Reactions: ShyPrincess

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
G bilkul shohar k lie b likha or bola jata hai ...........magar Q?? kabhi socha........!! sirf is lie k shohar bivi ka nigran us ka palne wala hota hai ............ to ALLAH TA'ALA se bada koi nigran ya palne wala nahin ..............or MIYAN piyaar ka word bhi hai soooo idon think k ise galat way mai lena chahiy:)
Tht's obvious "amal ka daromaddar neeyat pe hota hai"... per jub humein ik baat mein confusion ho tou usey avoid ker k doosrey word use karein tou zyadah better hota hai yeh bhi mujhe kisi ne bataya tha.. n i thought to share.. aap buara na manay :)

Reactions: whiteros

InnoXious

Dec 6, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
spending a life with the one who doesnt love or like you is more difficult as compare spending your life with the one, whom you dont love or like ..
Because u bear kar sakty ho kisi asy bandy k sath rehna jis ko app pasand ya pyar nai karty ..
but u cant handle when the u love xyz and they dont reply the same ...
bht mushkil hota..
sab kuch kaat ny ko dourta hai...

Bs ALLAH bachae asi life sy .
huh

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
Asalam-o-alaikum Wrwb!
I mostly finish my day, spending sometime alone in roof with the ultimate shades of sunset
and at the time many questions, many puzzles come across my mind regarding to different issue's wether it's about my own life or others they make me to think for a while.
So the same this question came in my mind when I was actually thinking about something.
very simple question Iam here to ask, yet the answer is not that simple.
I spent half an hour to figure out but I couldn't, now let me see what other explains, what is more difficult:

spending a life with the one who doesnt love or like you?
or
spending your life with the one, whom you dont love or like?

dont only vote but give a proper answer too. :)
Regards!

@hoorain @*SHOAIB* @Nelly @Fahadd @Ally @*Muslim* @Aara'af @Atif-adi @Bela @S_ChiragH
im sorry im replying quite late cuz i was not here! but found this quite an intresting question!

i think it depends on ur level of tolerance!
meri bat rahi to yeah i can spend life with the one whom i don't love or like, cuz its easy! :)

but i also think i can make someone love me, its not that hard :blush
so ager dosra option bhi hota to not a big deal for me :p

Reactions: Hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
im sorry im replying quite late cuz i was not here! but found this quite an intresting question!

i think it depends on ur level of tolerance!
meri bat rahi to yeah i can spend life with the one whom i don't love or like, cuz its easy! :)

but i also think i can make someone love me, its not that hard :blush
so ager dosra option bhi hota to not a big deal for me :p
ohooo bravoo :p
muje apne bhai ka aik famous dialogue yaad ayaing "kaena aasan aokha kar k wakhana" :p
Allah tala dono may se koi situation na dikhayain AAMEEN {(popcorn)}