Help What's Happening With Tm?

• Work-from-home

Kavi

Super Star
Oct 30, 2015
Dubai
Hello Admins

Why has TM been down more often than not in recent days? Even when the forum is
running, it appears to have lost some of its speed. I looked around to find if the admin
has made any announcement in this regard to keep its members posted, but couldn't
find any. Did I miss any such thread?

If the TM community has not been taken into confidence already about the technical
hitches being faced by the forum, I would request the admin to kindly issue a statement
to this effect and let us know as to how much time it may take before TM stabilizes.

Thanx :)

@Don @saviou @Star24 @AishLyn @shehr-e-tanhayi @Ahmad-Hasan @Shiraz-Khan

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ
Hello Admins

running, it appears to have lost some of its speed. I looked around to find if the admin
has made any announcement in this regard to keep its members posted, but couldn't

If the TM community has not been taken into confidence already about the technical
hitches being faced by the forum, I would request the admin to kindly issue a statement
to this effect and let us know as to how much time it may take before TM stabilizes.

Bro now the issue is resolved :)

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Hello Admins

Hello Kavi,
Thanks for your concern and I apologize for not communicating about the issue. We actually had a hardware failure due to overheated processor. Which is now fixed and we have also installed additional layer of firewall. In terms of speed, it should remain unchanged because it is still technically the same server with same configuration. Maybe it could be a one time thing. If you still continue to face slowness, please report to us and we will be more than happy to look into it.

Cheers,

Reactions: saviou

Kavi

Super Star
Oct 30, 2015
Dubai
Hello Kavi,
Thanks for your concern and I apologize for not communicating about the issue. We actually had a hardware failure due to overheated processor. Which is now fixed and we have also installed additional layer of firewall. In terms of speed, it should remain unchanged because it is still technically the same server with same configuration. Maybe it could be a one time thing. If you still continue to face slowness, please report to us and we will be more than happy to look into it.

Cheers,
Thanx for the details. I am sure things are under control now :)

Reactions: Don